CS:S Tonight?

How do you add the server or join a server with the IP?. I tried to add the server ip to my favorites and nothing happened, i ended up just playing on an Iceworld only map for a bit.

Can I just say in my meagre defence that I was particularly drunk last night and am normally, though bad, not that bad. Next time I intend to own the lot of you. Be warned.

Mark A said:
How do you add the server or join a server with the IP?. I tried to add the server ip to my favorites and nothing happened, i ended up just playing on an Iceworld only map for a bit.

Go in to the options, click the keyboard tab then press the advanced button. Tick the box that says enable developer console. Click ok and return to the main menu.

Press ` (button above tab and to the left of number 1) and in the window that appears type the command:

connect 195.242.237.126:27065

Press enter and get ready to kill.

rkb442 said:
Yea Office and Aztec I'm ok at office and Aztec is probably my best map :)

Agreed, aztec and office for the win :D

Richdog said:
Can I just say in my meagre defence that I was particularly drunk last night and am normally, though bad, not that bad. Next time I intend to own the lot of you. Be warned.
lol was it 31 - 1 u had ? ill watch out next time..

tonight anyway? same time same place ..

Richdog said:
Yeah about that. Can't remember what time it finished though, all I remember was a level with lots of orange where I died a lot...
hahaha you were amazing at that level!! Just wow...! :p :D

I'll play again any time tonight
icon14.gif

Nazbit said:
Go in to the options, click the keyboard tab then press the advanced button. Tick the box that says enable developer console. Click ok and return to the main menu.

Press ` (button above tab and to the left of number 1) and in the window that appears type the command:

connect 195.242.237.126:27065

Press enter and get ready to be killed.

Made a slight amendment to your post :D , thanks, I'll give it a try.

Richdog said:
Yeah about that. Can't remember what time it finished though, all I remember was a level with lots of orange where I died a lot...

That level was fun actually, although frustrating when your given a shotgun and told that you must kill someone with it in order to earn another gun :eek:

Back
Top Bottom