Current good Washing Machines

Soldato
OP
5 year warranty is just the ticket for a washing machine these days it would seem. I'm not keen to buy anything that comes with or can't be reasonably upgraded to include that level of cover.

Looking at the Samsungs, the warranty covers parts, labour, and call out, which sounds good.

Permabanned
5 year warranty is just the ticket for a washing machine these days it would seem. I'm not keen to buy anything that comes with or can't be reasonably upgraded to include that level of cover.

Looking at the Samsungs, the warranty covers parts, labour, and call out, which sounds good.

LG and samsung the same...

Better look for Siemens, AEG and Gorenje. If you are seriously after something better.

Soldato
OP
Well, despite my research efforts, to which I am thankful to you all for your help, I got home last night to find my girlfriend felt the need to solve the problem we have never had, and bought a Samsung because of the Addwash door. :o

daz

daz

Soldato
We have a Samsung 'Addwash' model, can honestly say I think i've used that feature once in 18 months... :o That said, it does everything else very well and touch wood no problems or issues.

Associate
Our old washer has just packed up......lasted 12 years, with last 7 being hammered once kids arrived. Was a Bosch, would definitely buy again. Got an Indesit at the moment we were given as a freebie.

Back
Top Bottom