Custom Parvum R1 <<<<<< Kinetic Energy >>>>>>

Associate
OP
Mads1 did you get to the point of testing this ram kit with the mobo?
It is listed on the EVGA website as being compatible but wondered if you'd got around to trying it yet?
I ask as my finger is hovering over the trigger of this board and ram combination.

Not yet no, im still trying to get hold of a 5820k or 6800k, they are just silly prices at the moment. :(

Associate
Love that res.

Can anyone contact Parvum and ask for a res like this? I have an S2.0 and would love my rest to be ontop like this.

Subbed.

I've just received my case from Parvum took a while and still waiting for some more panels but the res is brilliantly made.

Associate
OP
Update

wukk5w.jpg

My GPU is here,Just need to get it blocked up now, although i think it might be abit lonely on its own.

ztaxar.jpg

2vb7gck.jpg

Associate
OP
UPDATE

2vtnrq8.jpg

Ok thought i'd let you know that this project is still alive just moving a little slow due to saving for more Hardware that i need to get, whilst waiting i decided to do a more upto date Sketch-up Render and model of my case, of which im still working on but should almost be ready to cut, its gone through a couple of changes, and will most likely change very slightly even more so.
There will be lots of Updates very soon. So here is where im at in the design stage.

30wl0mx.jpg

egrguc.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
Thanks for the input ian, im not sure without testing it tbh, may have to have a re-think then. What mem in the corsair dom plat would you suggest.

Hi Mads just for the record I have had my rig up and running its not finished yet but its useable and the Corsair ram kit works fine in my micro 2 at 3200mhz got some good bench scores at 4.4ghz :D

Associate
OP
Update

log_sponsors_update_banner.jpg

Once again thanks to my sponsor Darkside & Watercool for help in this build. :) The build is getting very close to showing it off, but ive still to get one or two bits then measure up for the pass-plates, then do lots of sleeving.

Darkside LED's

One thing i will say these are bright.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

WATERCOOL.

These blocks come well packaged and the quality of the blocks are top notch. They are also quite shiny, so if the nickel versions are not your cup of tea then they also come in black nickel, or an acetal version

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Here you can see that this LED strip connects straight to the connector of the card, it can also work along side your gpu's software to control the light, its a nice design that has no 3mm or 5mm dodes hanging off your mobo

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

13a.jpg

Here you can see the port terminal screws direct to the metal part of the block, and not to the acrylic top, so no chance of it cracking, also the terminal is reversible so you can mount the logo the right way round depending on you build config, normal or inverted.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

The pump back has a nice metal back to it and not the usual paper backing sticker.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I also got the Hardware lux edition top as its a little bit cleaner, there is no LED hole but if its something you want then this is available

image.jpg

image.jpg

Associate
OP
Update

Just a little update, ive been trying to get some HWLabs Rads for ages, everywhere in the UK were sold out and a shipment was not going to arrive untill end of Feb, Luckly i managed to find somewhere that had the last few so i grabbed them, as they seem to go out of stock very quickly.

rad1a.jpg

rad2a.jpg

rad3a.jpg

rad4a.jpg

rad5a.jpg

rad6a.jpg

rad7a.jpg

rad8a.jpg

Soldato
Nice work so far and of course great cause, you need to convince Parvum to do these panel res as an option on the case... they would sell.

Associate
OP

So ive started to cut the plates and have decided to polish them, not sure this is a good idea cause it has taken me a few hours just to do one so far, and its the smallest of the three. Anyway ive taken a few Pic's in between the sanding stages, although it came out OK, i'm not completly happy with the finish so may go over it again a few times and also may get some 3000 grit just to do a final pass.

I used 600,800,1000,1500 and 2000, plus finished it with Novus fine acrylic scratch remover and acrylic polish.

15tE9vf.jpg
sWuns8E.jpg
vYSfPo1.jpg
a4KUoNf.jpg
WrwKjIV.jpg
4jWbcNP.jpg

more updates soon.

Back
Top Bottom