Custom Spec OcUK build

Soldato
OP
How is that cherry keyboard? I'm currently pontificating over which keyboard to get for my new rig I'll be making in 2 months time. Cheers!

Brilliant looking system by the way!

Absolutely love it mate. Its simple and extremely well built. I play pretty much any type of game with it and I actually prefer the keys to my corsair K90 that I use to own. The lack of a backlight etc doesn't put me off either. Highly recommend it.

I've added a second titan to the system now btw so now it genuinely takes the **** on games performance :D

Associate
It's ok I'll google it , just wanted to know the advantages of the x79 platform vs z77 for gaming ... anyway smashing machine , can't believe you got 2 titan's .............

Soldato
OP
another one, i thought 1 would be enough, now your being gready :)

No such thing as too fast!

It's ok I'll google it , just wanted to know the advantages of the x79 platform vs z77 for gaming ... anyway smashing machine , can't believe you got 2 titan's .............

I'll find the articles ive read when i get in from work later mate.

Associate
Absolutely love it mate. Its simple and extremely well built. I play pretty much any type of game with it and I actually prefer the keys to my corsair K90 that I use to own. The lack of a backlight etc doesn't put me off either. Highly recommend it.

I've added a second titan to the system now btw so now it genuinely takes the **** on games performance :D

Cheers! I'll probably go for that keyboard then.

And 2 Titans now? Woah, that must be pretty awesome. What frame rates do you get on Solitaire? :p

Soldato
OP
Mini update. Had an overclocking Friday/Saturday and got my cpu at 4.5ghz 24/7 stable, plus my ram at 2400mhz. Had issues getting the ram to get anywhere near its rated speeds due to the BLCK being 125 for my previous overclock. Far easier to set it using 100 BLCK and simply raising the multiplier on the cpu instead. Really happy with the performance also from both cpu and ram now :)

Associate
Mini update. Had an overclocking Friday/Saturday and got my cpu at 4.5ghz 24/7 stable, plus my ram at 2400mhz. Had issues getting the ram to get anywhere near its rated speeds due to the BLCK being 125 for my previous overclock. Far easier to set it using 100 BLCK and simply raising the multiplier on the cpu instead. Really happy with the performance also from both cpu and ram now :)

Sounds like you've got a monster of a setup! Enjoy it!:D

Back
Top Bottom