*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

Caporegime
While there may be some questions over the PS5 version and I’m unsure if the PS4 version played on PS5 includes any improvements, initially I’d certainly go for PC as I’m sure it will be easily better than the base PS4 version which, if rumours are correct, has been massively scaled back compared to PC and even PS4 Pro.

Associate
woo not long now, pending any last minute delays. Lets hope it plays as good at it looks. Looking forward to benchmarks (and bugs/patches/issues/drama).

Man of Honour
Not bad!

One thing I really like the idea of is that you can play each life path back to back and the saves are done via each life path. So you could effectively cross paths with the plot/characters between each lifepath

Associate
Just picked this up on Steam.

curious about what settings I can end up with. My 4790k is at 4.5ghz right now, and no overclock on 2080Ti at the moment. The ITX case is limiting me for thermals right now.

But would love to play this at 1440p with the eye candy all the way up. Hopefully 60fps will feel okay, I’m not hitting 144fps.

Soldato
Just picked this up on Steam.

curious about what settings I can end up with. My 4790k is at 4.5ghz right now, and no overclock on 2080Ti at the moment. The ITX case is limiting me for thermals right now.

But would love to play this at 1440p with the eye candy all the way up. Hopefully 60fps will feel okay, I’m not hitting 144fps.

I am pretty sure you will get awesome experience if the system specs are to be believed.

SAkhcix.jpg

Associate
I am pretty sure you will get awesome experience if the system specs are to be believed.

Yeah, I have my fingers crossed.

I picked up the 2080Ti for £500 when the just before madness with the new cards launching, and sold my 1080 for £200 or so. I am more than happy with it currently, but I’m a bit more worried about my CPU holding me back but let’s see. I just cannot be bothered to drop all that cash and time sorting out moving to a new modern chipset etc, especially when I can still enjoy my games.

back to cyberpunk, my girlfriend goes back home for Christmas so I’ll be able to sneak in a lot of game time... hoping I get to turn the RT all the way up!

Back
Top Bottom