Cyberpunk 2077

Soldato
My only concern is playing First Person games on a console as I struggle to play them comfortably on a controller, as I am used to playing FPSs on PC with mouse and keyboard. And my PC is no way going to run this to make the most out of it!

Hmmmmm. I do prefer third person games.

Soldato
Really near the next gen which is a shame. The sensible thing to do will be to wait for the updated version.

Is it confirmed that they are doing an updated version, I thought the next gen consoles were backwards compatible, doesn't make sense they would make an updated version of the game.

On the delay, little disappointed, but if they need more time to polish the game and make it as good as they hope it to be, that can only be a good thing.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Is it confirmed that they are doing an updated version, I thought the next gen consoles were backwards compatible, doesn't make sense they would make an updated version of the game.

Ouch, Kenneth! Cyberpunk PS4 Pro is going to be 1440p30 or something like that. It would be nice to have it running at 4K60 with ray traced neon puddles on PS5. :)

Soldato
Ouch, Kenneth! Cyberpunk PS4 Pro is going to be 1440p30 or something like that. It would be nice to have it running at 4K60 with ray traced neon puddles on PS5. :)

:DTrue, can't see an enhanced version coming anytime soon after next gen console release though, would like to see it, but I don't want to be forced into double dipping straight after the next gen release, as I wouldn't be able to resist!

Ive preordered digital on xbox x for this but I have also preordered the physical, I want all the goodies that you get in the physical edition like the map and compendium, I will sell on the game disc.

Soldato
I think there will be a lot of annoyed customers if they launch the PS4/XB1 versions in September and then follow up with enhanced version for next gen immediately after, I think it'll be after Xmas at the earliest.

Back
Top Bottom