Cyberpunk 2077

Caporegime
OP
Promising, I still think it will bridge the gap between this and next gen. Maybe cross over title like we had between this gen and the last.

Totally, considering The Witcher 3 has like 3.5 years dev time then this should be an absolute monster, which reminds me I still need to actually play The Witcher 3 to completion, I never even got to Skellige

Caporegime
OP
Damn, you have absolutely loads left to do.

I know, I just stopped playing, then I got wind of the Xbox One X and then the CDPR enhancements for it and held off playing it until the released the updates. Got the GOTY version ready to go, but not the time to play it lol as I am a total fiend for just exploring. I think I was upto about 30 hours on my PS4 save too from just exploring about the map, and I didn't even get into Gwent either.

Caporegime
OP
Looks so SO good. I just want to get stuck in to already!

So is this game going to be First Person completely, I mean the character creation looks so in depth and seems odd we can do all that and then we are playing first person and not see the character? I know there will be moments where we can see (like cutscenes, inventory) but not a lot really from what it seems so far. In Witcher 3 it was constant and you could see your bad ass armour all the time

Yes, it's completely first person.

Caporegime
OP
Oh FFS. Went out and got a message from my mate telling me about the delay.

Booked the week off after release as well to play.

Edit: I seriously think there's gonna be a delay until 2021.

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
So it's definitely, definitely being released December 10th...

Triple stamped it, no erasies?

I highly doubt it.

I'm going to say we'll get some random anonymous CDPR posts on Reddit over the next week with sordid details about the state of the game. Especially with what I'm reading about devs not even being told about this delay, and finding out the same time we did via a company email.

Caporegime
OP
Caporegime
OP
I’ve ordered with The Game Collection too for (39.99 and already paid month’s ago) and checking out the recent reviews got me nervous as hell...I don’t think I would be happy if they missed release date so I might just buy it digitally instead, it would suck to miss out on the physical items but after my PS5 debacle I can’t go through another day of sitting here waiting for a delivery and it to not turn up.

Back
Top Bottom