Cyberpunk 2077

Soldato
10hrs in and apart from a few weird NPC clipping issues and one 10 second pause the games been faultless for me. Just getting into the Johnny silver hand portion now.

Soldato
Looks like I just encountered a bug that stop me progressing further. Turrets that I'm suppose to destroy take no damage so I'm stuck in a loop.

Tried restarted the level, no joy. Only options seems to start a new game...no chance in hell I'm spending another 4hr+ to see if I get the same bug. First time ever in my gaming history this has happened.

Last edited:
Associate
I got it for £39.99 on stadia with the free premium bits (controller and ultra Chromecast). I also bought it via Vpn on gog for £20. It looks and runs better on my 2060 than it does on the stadia.

Have you had an email from Google with the redemption code yet? I ordered Cyberpunk on Stadia for this offer and wondering when I’ll get the controller.

Soldato
7 hours in and I'm enjoying it, loving the story and it's great just walking around the city. Playing on the one X and I'm more than happy with the graphics.

It is buggy but so far nothing game destroying for me, worst case so far a quick restart has solved anything.

The map is confusing though with the insane amount of icons and it's way too easy to get distracted. Too many phone calls too.

Good game imo which is only going to get better with patches.

Associate
7 hours in and I'm enjoying it, loving the story and it's great just walking around the city. Playing on the one X and I'm more than happy with the graphics.

It is buggy but so far nothing game destroying for me, worst case so far a quick restart has solved anything.

The map is confusing though with the insane amount of icons and it's way too easy to get distracted. Too many phone calls too.

Good game imo which is only going to get better with patches.

Glad to read that about it being played on the One X. I had an original Xbox One but the optical drive broke this week so I've ordered a One X 2nd had from the MM which arrives Tuesday. My wife has a copy of Cyberpunk to go in my Christmas stocking so I'm looking forward to having a crack at it in 2 weeks time. Hopefully there'll be some patches out by then as well.

Caporegime
OP
Looks like I just encountered a bug that stop me progressing further. Turrets that I'm suppose to destroy take no damage so I'm stuck in a loop.

Tried restarted the level, no joy. Only options seems to start a new game...no chance in hell I'm spending another 4hr+ to see if I get the same bug. First time ever in my gaming history this has happened.

Ouch, mine glitches here too, but I managed to kill everything and there was a gun on the floor highlighted in red so just unloaded a few rounds into it and thankfully it triggered the next sequence

Soldato

Happened to me. The general consensus is that an enemy ai isn't 'properly' killed even if you think they are. There should be an automated save just before this bit that you can reload. Took me four tries to advance here.

Caporegime
The more I've looked into this game the more it's become apparent that they probably needed several more years to get anywhere close to completion and their publisher just told them there's no end in sight and it's being released 3 months no matter what state it is in, the developer has then just patched up a half finished game the best they can with very trivial AI routines, scripting etc. I mean people are posting screenshots of in-game signs with placeholder text, it's simply not a finished product. The patches being released should be called something like 0.85. It's just sad that they have made so much money and got away with releasing a buggy, un-optimised, half baked game.

Whatever the developer has been doing for 8 years I think it's a case of them biting off more than they can chew.

Last edited:
Associate
Hope my half dozen crashes after few hours of play sort themselves out when I'm back home tomorrow. Will get that patch installed.

Back
Top Bottom