Poll: DAB+ is the future? Digital terrestrial radio broadcasting

Which method do you prefer when listening to radio

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Permabanned
OP
I’m sorry didn’t you just say you’re not paying for streaming?? You have the internet ?? Which you pay for

I have internet only when stationary sitting at home.
In the car, I have never used any mobile internet, nor I plan to.

And my precious Panasonic audio system doesn't receive internet signals, "unfortunately" :D

Soldato

And my precious Panasonic audio system doesn't receive internet signals, "unfortunately" :D

Bit backward aren't you.
I also absolutely believe that you are in a single digit minority when it comes to "no Internet in the car"

Out of interest what car do you have?

Soldato
My bet:-

PLgFdiFeR0iYAqYAWUD_bw

I bet he uses a bus

Gs9Ktbxl.jpg

Man of Honour
Man of Honour

Sounds like your kit is from the stone age. Try bringing yourself into the 21st century.

Permabanned
OP
Sounds like your kit is from the stone age. Try bringing yourself into the 21st century.

This is the most modern piece of audio kit that you can find on the market.
It supports DAB+ reception, High-Res Audio, Aux-In Auto Play, Optical Input, DSD Playback Up to 2.8 MHz, USB DAC, XBS Master, Lincs D-Amp, Total Output Power 120W RMS, Bluetooth.

Permabanned
OP
I'll stop you after your first sentence. That's clearly bs.
My fairly ancient piece of kit supports streaming.

BS.
I am not going to connect my Audio System to the internet and torture myself with internet links input and search every time.

It's for the losers. :D

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
BS.
I am not going to connect my Audio System to the internet and torture myself with internet links input and search every time.

Instead you're seemingly insistent on torturing us with pap about a format that no one here cares about, and has been pretty much superseded by net streaming with it's massively higher bitrate capabilities.

Please, just stop drivelling on here and go do some reading on decent kit and how to use a browser, which is pretty much all you need nowadays for net streaming.

Associate
BS.

You have obviously not used a modern streamer :cry:

And as for your "most modern piece of audio kit that you can find on the market." are you for real? that's nothing special, it's **** :cry:

P.S My amp, that is one of the best on the market can output 1.16kW :p

Last edited:
Soldato
This is the most modern piece of audio kit that you can find on the market.
It supports DAB+ reception, High-Res Audio, Aux-In Auto Play, Optical Input, DSD Playback Up to 2.8 MHz, USB DAC, XBS Master, Lincs D-Amp, Total Output Power 120W RMS, Bluetooth.

Here we go again....

I assume by the rather not say comment your car simply doesn't have bluetooth and is incapable of using the internet. So to reinforce your jealousy you've resorted to posting on forums to tell everyone they are wrong to use the internet in their cars.

Jurgen now you've been found out, I think you should apologise. :p

Last edited:
Permabanned
OP
Here we go again....

I assume by the rather not say comment your car simply doesn't have bluetooth and is incapable of using the internet. So to reinforce your jealousy you've resorted to posting on forums to tell everyone they are wrong to use the internet in their cars.

Jurgen now you've been found out, I think you should apologise. :p

You should apologise for putting words in one's mouth without caring about what they said or what they need.

Everyone is free to choose. If you choose to pay for internet, then go for it.

I am using DAB+ and will continue because it is free-to-air and much more convenient terrestrial official broadcasting and except your loser country, in all other countries there is no problem with the bitrate.

So, now, if you don't like DAB+, just be so kind to leave the thread instead of trolling and spamming it.

Soldato
You should apologise for putting words in one's mouth without caring about what they said or what they need.

Everyone is free to choose. If you choose to pay for internet, then go for it.

I am using DAB+ and will continue because it is free-to-air and much more convenient terrestrial official broadcasting and except your loser country, in all other countries there is no problem with the bitrate.

So, now, if you don't like DAB+, just be so kind to leave the thread instead of trolling and spamming it.

I didn't say I didn't like it it's your negative attitude when considering there are alternatives and comments like loser country which just irritates us all.

+1 for locking.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom