Dane Cook...you have no reason not to

Soldato
Sic, back down with the aggresiveness a bit, will ya? There's no need to say everyone will like your favourite comedian, and then completely bash other peoples (Yes, I happen to be a big fan of Jimmy Carr).

LostKat, could you either post the link or e-mail it to me? I would like to have a listen before I spend some cash :) I'm always looking for "new" comedians - I love comedy :D

-RaZ

Soldato
Lostkat said:
There are very few comedians I actually like. The only comedy act that I've actually been to see live, because I like him so much is Stewart Lee (though not many people have heard of him).

Five words for you.

'ALL THINGS bright and beautiful' :D

And I'll have a look at Dane Cook (before Sic keyboard warriors me for derailment :p)

Sic

Sic

Soldato
OP
MoNkeE said:
Sic, back down with the aggresiveness a bit, will ya? There's no need to say everyone will like your favourite comedian, and then completely bash other peoples (Yes, I happen to be a big fan of Jimmy Carr).

LostKat, could you either post the link or e-mail it to me? I would like to have a listen before I spend some cash :) I'm always looking for "new" comedians - I love comedy :D

-RaZ

hi, i'm Sic. i do sarcasm. dont take me too seriously :)

Associate
I saw him on a Saturday Night Special where he did at least 3 by 5 mins stand up routines. He's funny but not that funny.

Back
Top Bottom