Dangerous' Guide how to Make a Beer Chair! [NOW RIP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
OP
Soldato
OP
If you are a visitor to this site, the site is currently unavailable. This could be due to a technical problem, because the site has exceeded its bandwidth allowance or other problem with the account. Please check back later.

If you are the owner of this site, please contact Alphafrag Ltd immediately to discuss the reasons for account suspension by e-mailing [email protected]

Soldato
OP
Omega said:
Second, where at any point have I stated it's my chair out of interest? I see the part when I mention my Xmas tree I did with Beer cans, my tree don't see any lies there

Thorpy said:
No m8 im afraid not

Shamefully stolen from this thread:

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/sho...php?t=17741743

Credit the man or remove it

Omega said:
Pardon my french but like **** am I giving that man any credit! ask him to take a picture by that chair.

As for this overclockers website? never heard of it so ******** did I steal it from there.

haha

Soldato
OP
Dangerous, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I canne post as I havent got my activation email :o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom