Dangerous Hazro Monitor

OcUK Staff
Hi there

We've tracked down Hazro, that lack of communication is due to their annual holiday and factory shutdown. They are now back and present. :)

Caporegime
I have to say I'm very glad I went with Dell. Their warranty is very good from what I hear.. Haven'thad to use it yet . Worth the extra imo

Associate
Mr Hazro person, will you be doing any 120hz 2560x1440/1600 monitors any time soon (sorry if OT).

I think if you offered a longer warranty (5 years?) it could go a long way to re-assuring customers. Think how Kia overcame peoples preconceptions once they starting doing 7 year warranties on their cars.

Associate
Gibbo

You write in your post

As with all the products we sell, we look after the warranty and take complaints seriously and will honor any faulty product and cover shipping charges of faulty product.

Can you confirm that this applies to overseas purchases as well?

Thank you in advance.

Associate
Had my Hazro HZ27WC glass monitor for a year or so now and it's been brilliant. The glass hasn't moved and I've not had a single issue.

I would buy another if they still made this model.

Soldato
Hi there

As with all the products we sell, we look after the warranty and take complaints seriously and will honor any faulty product and cover shipping charges of faulty product. :)

ORLY?

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18280861 < it's a CS thread so no one else can see it

I had to go to Gigabyte to get resolution, they were quick to find the issue (it seems it was fairly common by all accounts)

I'm still bitter, damn it :mad:

Associate
Had my Hazro HZ27WC glass monitor for a year or so now and it's been brilliant. The glass hasn't moved and I've not had a single issue.

same here, the glass has been fine, no dust and not a noticeable bad pixel.
though i do sometimes have a problem with the channels de-syncing and the screen going blurry needing a wiggling of the cable.

Associate
Would like to hear an answer from Gibbo.

Can you confirm that OCUK does reimburse shipping costs for customers outside of GB as well Gibbo?

Sorry for the bump.

Back
Top Bottom