Dark Souls 3?

Soldato
Can someone please explain invasion and being invaded? After 15 hours game play I just had a message pop up saying I'm being invaded by XXXX but didn't see no one in the form of a player or anything?!

unlike previous souls games invaders pop up in the area you are in but never (or very rarely) in-front of you, I find it fun playing hide and seek to try get the upper hand on the invader.

it is very satisfying when you get multiple invasions and manage to fight them off, I always found invaders in dark souls and dark souls 2 to be much more difficult.

Soldato
Up to Aldrich now, 4 attempts down and still not killed him, that Arrow attack he does is deadly, should have had him with the damage I'm doing as i can get him to half health as soon as i run in.

Soldato
After finishing it I started trying to grind the covenant drops and gave up after getting almost none in 1 hour. So i'm deciding whether to respec this character and progress to NG+ or to start a new build.

I've done the game with STR, large heavy club as my weapon.

I want to run it twice more now, one with a DEX build and once with a Bow Assassin using Pyro/Dark.
Given the Bow/Pyro build will be harder to use it makes sense to run it in NG...but then if I respec to that for NG+ I already have weapons and armour and level to make the build good. Hmmm

Whereas DEX in NG is pretty standard

Either way, my goal is to do the NPC quests as I found them all but then missed parts so didn't finish any.

Soldato
I was tempted to get this game, but I'm still working through Witcher 3, so I'll hold off for now. Probably get it when its come down in price a little.

Soldato
I was introduced to the Souls series via Bloodborne. I absolutely loved Bloodborne, my plan was to platinum it and then play through DS1 and DS2 before the 3rd dropped. I'm a father now though... so it's taking a little longer than I initially thought =) I got platinum for Bloodborne and I'm currently carving my way through DS1, really enjoying it. The Black Knights are some of the coolest enemies I have ever come across.

Soldato
I was introduced to the Souls series via Bloodborne. I absolutely loved Bloodborne, my plan was to platinum it and then play through DS1 and DS2 before the 3rd dropped. I'm a father now though... so it's taking a little longer than I initially thought =) I got platinum for Bloodborne and I'm currently carving my way through DS1, really enjoying it. The Black Knights are some of the coolest enemies I have ever come across.

The original dark souls is the best of the series and 3 is much closer to it then 2... when I first played 2 I hated it but eventually got into it and enjoyed it but it's still the worst of the series.

Soldato
So the last few plays I have been forced to do it offline as it just will not connect, I've beaten Aldridge of the deep, took many attempts and some swearing, then i beat Yhrom 2nd go, and also Oceiro the Consumed 2nd go.

after a little exploring i stumbled upon Arch drake dragon boss, and did such little damage it would have taken ages but i died to the snake heads.

My friend who say's co-op is cheating has no used it more than me lol, even tho i keep saying its part of the bloody game.

Cant wait to get this play through finished and then try a new build.

Associate
Just had this delivered today, looking forward to hitting this once the little lad get's to bed tonight.

Huge fan of the series, looking forward to seeing what they've done!

Associate
Great opening, not many tutorials take me 2-3 attempts....

Must remember a shield is actually useful in Dark Souls...stuck in BB mode :p

Back
Top Bottom