Dashcams!

Soldato
Just bought this
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01HDNLYGK/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Got the gps unit and a hardwire kit as well. Not a bad price for all 3, £80 in total. Picture quality is pretty good, easily read number plates, signs etc. Rear camera is only 480p but does the job.
Unit is very small and fits behind my rear view mirror.

Anyone know any software that I can use that wiould combine the front/rear camera with the GPS data?

Cheers

Associate
Just bought this
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01HDNLYGK/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Got the gps unit and a hardwire kit as well. Not a bad price for all 3, £80 in total. Picture quality is pretty good, easily read number plates, signs etc. Rear camera is only 480p but does the job.

Anyone know any software that I can use that wiould combine the front/rear camera with the GPS data?

Cheers

Hm interesting have you got a shot in front outside where the front camera is? is it hidden? ish thanks.

Soldato
Just bought this

Cheers

Looks like its come down in price, the entire kit is now £56.99.

Associate
Question

Thinkware F770 here, I downloaded a video through the dashcam app to my phone, how do i get it off my phone to my PC ?
i would normally just take the memory card out but its such a faff on these thinkware dashcams !

From memory (don't have the F750/app anymore) go to the app, go to the video you downloaded. Click the dots to the right of it, tell it to export.

It should then be exported to the phone itself ready for you to move it/send it somewhere.

Soldato
Well i just bought Thinkware f800 Pro + Rear Camera + Hard-wired ;)

i hope its good as its my first ever dashcam...

Can anyone answer this for me if they have the same dash cam......
does the f800 pro have a external video cable so that i can plug it into my RNS 315 Vw Sirocco radio`s video output so that i can use reverse parking picture so that i get a picture on the screen of the f800 pro rear camera... or is that not possible...

Associate
I have the Thinkware and its very good, the F800 is an improved version so I think you will be very happy with it. Cant answer your second query sorry.
Just installed the 2 channel F100 in the wifes car, very good for the money.

Associate
Thinking of getting a Thinkware dashcam and I am confused about what voice prompts can be disabled as I really want a fit & forget. Ideally I would just like to hear the traffic safety warnings (and possibly parking messages) but not all the others. Can anybody with one confirm what can be enabled/disabled please? The manual says that some prompts can be disabled by turning the volume to zero. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom