dating online scam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
sajtion;30478897 said:
she asked me for the picture and i wasn't going to send it but if i did i wouldn't reveal my face to her, obviously. it's good to see some find it entertaining for laugh. i thought it was funny as well. i'm no quentin tarantino but i hung it there. if she was genuine girl though i think we would have gone all the way.

And if your auntie had balls she would be your uncle.

Caporegime
sajtion;30478897 said:
she asked me for the picture and i wasn't going to send it but if i did i wouldn't reveal my face to her, obviously. it's good to see some find it entertaining for laugh. i thought it was funny as well. i'm no quentin tarantino but i hung it there. if she was genuine girl though i think we would have gone all the way.

no she wouldn't "genuine" girls want to see your face not your nutsack.

its the guys who want to see that

Caporegime
The fact op doesn't seem to get the joke says it all. Probably vulnerable and has difficulty understanding subcontext

On the flip side. Comedy gold.

OP I'll show you a boob for your sort code and more for you AC number. And Omg.. A special treat for your CVC

Rules of the internet:

sajtion;30479037 said:
oh yeah okay let this thread die now. the joke's over

Rule 12 - anything you say can and will be used against you.

touch;30479032 said:
No, he's suggesting there is no woman. There never was a woman. You were chatting up a guy and need to learn a bit more about how the internet works.

Rule 30 - there are NO girls on the internet.

Man of Honour
OP have you even spoken to a female, I mean outside a chat window and if in a chat window, you sure it wasn't a truck driver?

Soldato
sajtion;30478897 said:

Good Lord!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom