Dead people threads.

Soldato
OP
And you what what recently ****** me off, but someone made a thread in GD about the passing of Murray Walker F1 commentator. Previous comments stand, but out of all of these threads, he got moved to the Motorsport thread, an arguably section of the forums that less people will see.

So he is less deserving than the other celebrity? Who in turn seems to be more important than the other 149,998 of people who died that day!

Soldato
Anyone else hate these?

Celebrity or someone tenuously famous person dies, make a thread about it.

Firstly 99% it's for the poster's own need for attention and to get replies to their thread.

99% the person who died wouldn't give a **** about what is said on some obscure computer hardware forum.

Everyone here will be dead one day, get over it.

And the thing that ***** me off the most, someone mildly famous dies and there is a post. Because the are on TV? Because you think you know them?

I don't believe for a second 99% post RIP threads for attention. This sounds like a you problem.

Yes, 99% of those who have died wouldn't care about a forum post. Their dead. These threads exist for information purposes.

Soldato
Anyone else hate these?

Celebrity or someone tenuously famous person dies, make a thread about it.

Firstly 99% it's for the poster's own need for attention and to get replies to their thread.

99% the person who died wouldn't give a **** about what is said on some obscure computer hardware forum.

Everyone here will be dead one day, get over it.

And the thing that ***** me off the most, someone mildly famous dies and there is a post. Because the are on TV? Because you think you know them?
RIP Brother

Back
Top Bottom