Dead Rising 3 - leaked on Steam DB

Soldato
Great game, finished it the other day, got ending S.

Loved the feeling of progression, the huge numbers of zombies and killing sprees, and the amount of toys you get to play with.

Associate
So myself and a friend bought a copy each of this for £16 from ebay, we played through it together but have some DLC to get through, however today he noticed steam have removed his game from the library.

Anyone have any ideas on that?

Associate
so is this patched up and playable now? I got it originally and could play for about 15 mins at a time before it crawled to a halt. I'll reinstall it if its had a bit of patching.

Soldato
(This was only 3 weeks ago!)

As fun as this game was, it was blue screening my PC!

Before the game my pc was running stable no crashes (2 years). The weeks after uninstalling this game, my pc is again running stable.

Whilst playing this game, what was happening was seemingly randomly after an hour or so of gaming, the world would just stop or characters would start falling through the game, then pc would blue screen! A reboot and my SSD was not showing up in the bios. :eek:

Thought it was the ssd giving up, but alas no, it was just the fact that it crashed that caused the ssd to temporarily disappear from the bios.

This game is one of the worst ports I have played. A crash is one thing, but to cause a blue screen is unforgivable! :mad:

Associate
So myself and a friend bought a copy each of this for £16 from ebay, we played through it together but have some DLC to get through, however today he noticed steam have removed his game from the library.

Anyone have any ideas on that?

sometimes the keys on eBay are dodgy, they activate & work for a while but then steam removes it as an invalid key, i had it happen a couple of times

Associate
Tbh I never contacted steam .. I received a notification from them to say it had been removed due to an issue with the key.. It was a blink an miss it though.. My steam library has 346 games in it so It could have happened with others and I coulnt tell... Usually I go to play a game and find out it's not there thats when I find out

Back
Top Bottom