Dean Richards RIP

Associate
Gutted, always seemed like a nice guy. Cant seem to find what was the cause, but I remember him having vision problems before he retired; ? brain tumour:(

R.I.P. big deano.

Associate
Always liked him as a player, remember hoping Villa would take him when he left Wolves. The articles I read all mention a long battle with illness but dont offer any more than that.

Anyway, RIP Dean :(.

Soldato
There is no way BBC announce every (even English) ex top league player that dies - thats all

Never mentioned or even suggested anything about top 4 so dont start on that score

Permabanned
Gutted, I met him a couple of times and the Wolves fans sung a few songs for him today which was nice.

R.I.P. Deano :(

Permabanned
Really sorry that he died (and so young) - but is this really headline news? Wasnt really much of a player by all accounts

That's bang out of order tbh Frank, a young man and a footballer has just died and you come out with that ****.

Soldato
Thats the thing, just any other guy... but as football fans we invest so much of our time and thoughts with players, it's not hard to feel great sorrow when those we've grown up with pass away.

My memories of him as a player come as a figure of strengh and comittment, and im sure that resonates with the fans of the clubs he served, most certainly so wolverhampton supporters.

Im sure everybody involved in the coming tributes will be be deep in heavy thought for the player and his young family.

Caporegime
That's bang out of order tbh Frank, a young man and a footballer has just died and you come out with that ****.

Well thats out of order also, because he's a footballer he gets headlines about his death over say a young girl killed by a drunk hit and run driver, which barely makes page 3 of the local rag, and no other medium.

Permabanned
Well thats out of order also, because he's a footballer he gets headlines about his death over say a young girl killed by a drunk hit and run driver, which barely makes page 3 of the local rag, and no other medium.

Don't be a *****.

This is a football forum, a footballer has just dies at a very young age, to come out with crap about "is it news worthy" is crass.

Yes it is news worthy, in the footballing world. I don't expect it to be on the 10 o'clock news but I expect a fellow football fan to have some sympathy.

Caporegime
Don't be a *****.

This is a football forum, a footballer has just dies at a very young age, to come out with crap about "is it news worthy" is crass.

Yes it is news worthy, in the footballing world. I don't expect it to be on the 10 o'clock news but I expect a fellow football fan to have some sympathy.

Your comment about him being a footballer in some way that makes him important over a person in a different profession is bang out of order.

Back
Top Bottom