Dean Richards RIP

Permabanned
Really sorry that he died (and so young) - but is this really headline news? Wasnt really much of a player by all accounts

Because he didnt play for Man United :rolleyes: , scum thing to say, just because you never see him play, many people did, watched him week in week out, typical arm chair fan response.

Permabanned
Your comment about him being a footballer in some way that makes him important over a person in a different profession is bang out of order.

It's a football forum you pillock.

If I was on a Royal Mail forum and a postman died, I would imagine it would be frowned upon if I asked if it was really news worthy.

What is it you are failing to understand here?

Permabanned
Did you press the l instead of the p when you created your username?

If you consider that to be a personal attack then you need to get out more.

Caporegime
Your comment about him being a footballer in some way that makes him important over a person in a different profession is bang out of order.

Really got under my skin this comment.

You should go to a knitting forum and complain about a famous knitter getting a thread of their own after their early death. Such a stupid comment.

Associate
It's a shame for someone so young to die for any reason, footballer or otherwise.
He was a good footballer and I remember him being a legend on CM9798 back in the day :D

Thoughts are with his family right now.

Soldato
If we hadn't been blessed with a massive collection of talented central defenders 5-10 years ago, he'd have been an England international, no doubt. RIP.

Soldato
As a wolves fan, and having lost close members of my family.

I wish his friends and family the upmost thought at this sad time.

I remember the days when he played for wolves and he was a true legend on the pitch - a true football gentleman.

R.I.P Deano.

Don
There are some right idiots in this thread. Some grand 'A' numpties.

I tend not to visit the football forum too muc hthese days, mainly due to the nature of these pillocks.

During his time Dean Richards was a quality centre back. Would win things in the air and confident enough to bring the ball out. As echoed above, if we hadn't been blessed with great CB's during his team, this guy would have been a full international, rather than just a U-21.

RIP Dean, such a shame for someone to die so young.

Back
Top Bottom