Death Stranding

Soldato
I did have the intention of going back and getting the max connection level with every facility once finished, but not sure I can be bothered now, and if I leave it too long every structure will have degraded and it will be harder. Got a great network of zip lines currently.

Soldato
I'm not yet really into zip lines yet, though I think I've done about 50 hours, not even really used the floating carrier, Ive just been prating about building roads, and nicking vehicles from MULE camps to transport heavier loads, after raiding said camp. Although thankfully, in my instnace there seems to be a good supply of motorbikes laying around by other people.

Soldato
A question about the ending, will SPOILER just in case:

I was hoping to play on after finishing the story, building roads and fighting the bad guys but the credits just keep rolling. I quit and loaded again and I'm back on the beach?

Once the story is done, that's it?

Soldato

I was hoping to play on after finishing the story, building roads and fighting the bad guys but the credits just keep rolling. I quit and loaded again and I'm back on the beach?

My brain could be tricking me but I'm sure the game isn't over once you've done the story, I'm certain I was in free mode after that.

Man of Honour

If I remember you just have to wait on the beach for something like an hour, maybe a bit less. Your not done yet. You can play on at the end.

Man of Honour
Its definitely not an hour, maybe about 20 minutes? You just wander around while the credits play. There is another order to complete after this section, then you're done and you can play on as you wished.

I'd say its worth it, but up to you.

It felt like an hour :p - yes, its worth hanging in there for the last order

Soldato
Joystick...

Serious note though, I need to get back into this. I dropped it as it came out just before I moved from the US to the EU. Did they ever fix the weird UW issue where it fell short a centimetre either side of the screen? Essentially, the ratio was off? Wasn't by any stretch a deal breaker for me, just curious if they listened to feedback and fixed some issues.

Soldato
Joystick...

Serious note though, I need to get back into this. I dropped it as it came out just before I moved from the US to the EU. Did they ever fix the weird UW issue where it fell short a centimetre either side of the screen? Essentially, the ratio was off? Wasn't by any stretch a deal breaker for me, just curious if they listened to feedback and fixed some issues.

I can't say I've noticed... Maybe it was patched

Back
Top Bottom