Death Stranding

Soldato
What's the benefit to using a controller, chaps, and does that benefit extend to someone (me) who has an unusually high distaste for them?

If you've a high distaste for controllers, then use mouse and keyboard. This isn't a game that requires high accuracy aiming, however has a lot of button prompts so having a controller may be more comfortable. That and with the vibration feedback, it adds a bit extra.

Honestly, go with what you're comfortable with. Neither have a benefit over the other in this title.

Soldato
Being somebody who is rubbish at aiming with a controller, I still used one for the most part but there were a few points where aiming did become important so I just switched to mouse and keyboard for a bit.

Associate
You haven't played many games then! this is a direct port from the PS4 with no graphical upgrades.
No, PS4 is the "default" settings in the graphical options. On PC you can turn it higher.

No one really makes games for high end PC's anymore anyway, best looking games are all console ports.

Associate
No, PS4 is the "default" settings in the graphical options. On PC you can turn it higher.

No one really makes games for high end PC's anymore anyway, best looking games are all console ports.

There is barely any difference between default and max in the PC version. Not that I've noticed anyway.

I'd never heard of Norman Reedus prior to playing the game, so I found this interview quite interesting. :)

You've never watched The Walking Dead?! He's also in some good movies "Blade" etc

Associate
when the game launched I was very disappointed with it being "courier simulator"
I got to play the game yesterday and it has such a weird mysterious vibe i end up playing for an hour without even realizing it... :O

Back
Top Bottom