Deep fried mars bar

Bar

Bar

Soldato
bah, its the least of your culinary worries in Scotland. If you really want to hit the gutter then go for a munchie box. One of those things that you look at in almost any circumstance and go "No chance", however it transforms into the answer to all your dreams and needs when you stagger past a chippie after a night out... oh but the morning after isnt pretty, still, cleans the system out...

Soldato
I used to work in a chippy and battered most chocolate. Malteasers were the best, flakes were pretty epic, Milky Ways were horribly disappointing. Battered pickled egg was surprisingly good.

Soldato
OP
Pudding of the gods.

Fried sugar, what’s not to like?

Don't tempt me. If I tried one of these I'd probably get addicted.. :p

Looks gross here :(

30-_Deep-_Fried-_Mars-_Bar.jpg

But looks tasty in these,

ip_Kat_48_-_fried_mars_bar.jpg

mars2.jpg

Soldato
bah, its the least of your culinary worries in Scotland. If you really want to hit the gutter then go for a munchie box. One of those things that you look at in almost any circumstance and go "No chance", however it transforms into the answer to all your dreams and needs when you stagger past a chippie after a night out... oh but the morning after isnt pretty, still, cleans the system out...

Yeah and dont forget about deep fried pizzas :eek:

Bar

Bar

Soldato
Yeah and dont forget about deep fried pizzas :eek:

Ah the delights of a scrunchie as well (battered deep fried pizza).

Always remember a mates face when he asked for a steak pie and chips and the look of horror when the frozen pie was chucked into the deep fryer...

Least its no mystery as to why Scotland has such chronic cardiovascular issues

Back
Top Bottom