DELL 2407 Arrives at OcUK!!

Associate
ihatelag said:
Perfect!!! Thanks for that answer!

Just purchased it for $839.90 USD which is £ 461.43 GBP :)

I think that makes £542.16 in total after taking in account the tax added in customs...

Should be with me in the next 7 - 10 days. (could have paid $769.90 but I cba to wait 3-6 weeks for it)

Wohoooo! My pr0n movies (and my gaming) will look so much better now. :) I will fully utilise my monitor :p

Nice saving. I too am ordering from abroad, just started working in Hong Kong, and noticed that they these screens are going for £400 here, so just ordered myself one :)

Associate
Thanks for uploading a pic of your new 2407 nam. I don't usually like speakers on tft's but i must admit that the sounbar looks good on the new Dell - very understated.

Not trying to pick holes but is your picture of good quality as i can clearly see the effects of banding on your desktop wallpaper, correct me if i'm wrong but is this the case? (its more obvious in the sky and water)

nam

nam

Soldato
Kendo Nagasaki said:
Thanks for uploading a pic of your new 2407 nam. I don't usually like speakers on tft's but i must admit that the sounbar looks good on the new Dell - very understated.

Not trying to pick holes but is your picture of good quality as i can clearly see the effects of banding on your desktop wallpaper, correct me if i'm wrong but is this the case? (its more obvious in the sky and water)

its my camera, previous pics i posted did not show the strange effects :)

Last edited:
Permabanned
I've received my replacement , its A02 and still suffers with banding... I'm convinced the Faroudja video precessor is still enabled using desktop mode and DVI as I'm unable to see any difference between the three modes..

I beleive its disabled using VGA under Desktop mode since the banding is virtually gone.. But having to use VGA mode on a £800 LCD just takes the ****.

Back
Top Bottom