Dell ordering problems ,

Associate
hi all ordered a dell laptop 2 days ago payment went through and received my receipt via email and I have just had a email from dell saying due to validation issues your dell order has been cancelled been trying all day to resolve this and customer care has no answers either and waiting for there other department to reply, has anyone else had these problems, oh I also phoned the bank and the money has been taken out

Associate
Happened once when i ordered an item from their "for work" tab. They ve sent me a verification email and asked me to reply back with a business email or university email which i didnt have then they cancelled the order with a generic email saying missing credit card information and such. At that time they didnt take any money out of my account tough so not sure what to suggest.

Associate
OP
They have just sent me an email saying they will call me, they just want to make sure it's me that has ordered the computer i.e. Date of birth etc as it's a company card I used, stupid really as they have also said that the laptop is still in transit and this process will not delay the delivery, mad if you ask me

Associate
OP
Company card and to work address, after 3 or 4 days they have got back to me asking for a picture of my driving licence and said to send it with in 6 hours, told them to poke it and full refund, they have already took the money out so can't see the problem

Soldato
I had a complete nightmare with Dell and it was a similar scenario. Went on for weeks and weeks, eventually cancelled with them after spending far too much time trying to get things sorted and went with an MSI laptop instead.

Back
Top Bottom