Dell S2409W 24" Widescreen True HD LCD Monitor - Black

Soldato
Thanks for posting the input lag pictures, had mine for 2 weeks now and I prefer it to the 2408wfp.

img0778copyvi6.jpg

img0782iz4.jpg

Soldato
lol thanks, looks a lot better though without all the dust and fingerprints but i get lazy. i really really like 16:9 over 16:10. when i see my friends 16:10 now it just looks fat and more like 4:3. although it does have it's advantages i guess

take a few pics of yours when you get it, you'll defo like it m8

Soldato
lol thanks, looks a lot better though without all the dust and fingerprints but i get lazy. i really really like 16:9 over 16:10. when i see my friends 16:10 now it just looks fat and more like 4:3. although it does have it's advantages i guess

take a few pics of yours when you get it, you'll defo like it m8

Will do!

Although it's been in production all weekend so I'm hoping it will go to shipping today/tomorrow and I'll have it before this weekend! :)

Associate
There is a square panel on the back of my S2309W that looks like it could have holes for a wall mount bracket behind it, but i can't see how to open it. There is no mention of wall mounting in the booklet either.

Associate
I can confirm that the 23" does have the 4 VESA mounting holes on the back. It says so in the manual (still can't see how to open the panel though lol) so i assume the 24" probably has it as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom