1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dereck Chisora slaps Vitali Klitschko ahead of title fight

Discussion in 'Sports Arena' started by DanTheMan, Feb 17, 2012.

1. Bigpig

Soldato

The younger Brother beat haye not this one

2. Rids

Soldato

Tell you what though, it'll sell PPV's and thats all that Frank Warren cares about.

Gave me a good chuckle, seeing the two of them kill eachother will be a good night of viewing.

3. wedgie

Sgarrista

Looks to me like the drink flying out of the bottle. Bit stupid throwing a punch with bottle in hand, if it smashed it could easily have done serious damage to Haye's hand, Chisora's neck/face or both.

Funny stuff, another embarrassment to the UK as well though. Somewhere along the way, too many of our fighters seem have picked up the idea that to be the best you have to be a ****.

4. uniQ

Mobster

I lol'd.

5. drunkenmaster

Caporegime

I still get the impression it was staged, the "banter" from the stage was so pathetic. IT really is embarrassing, okay boxing's always had its showboating, pre fight banter but they are trying to turn it into WWF to try and spark rivalries to generate more money.

There is fake rivalries and there is WWF style ridiculous crap, the problem is I think the quality of heavyweights is abysmal and so the only thing they can do to make anyone interested is this crap. Haye is a rubbish boxer Chisora is rubbish, Vitali is rubbish(maybe he wasn't at one point), his movement, his feet, his real lack of doing anything interesting in the ring at all last night. He's tall, and strong, but he looked pathetic in the ring last night.

Oh well, we still get this to a degree in other weight divisions but Mayweather, he plays the "bad guy" role, maybe he is just an arrogant ****, but rather than stupid fake fights and crap he lets the boxing in the ring be the main event and he's still the worlds best and goes up against quality opposition more often than not.

That's the problem, Chisora or haye, the main event isn't their fights, its the crap outside the wrong.

6. Locky

Capodecina

Heavyweight division is a joke these days and the quality of fighters is a joke, long gone are the days of high quality heavyweight boxing.

7. Kenai

Capodecina

They need to do something when the actual boxing is as abysmal as it was last night

8. MofoKilla

Mobster

Absolute comedy, the shot of vitali loling was priceless.

9. Clearcut

Wise Guy

"As his team dragged him in one direction, Haye left by another door, yelling behind him, "That's four in a row now!"

10. Azza

Caporegime

My reaction is similar to Vitali's... lolololol :D :D

11. Nate75

Capodecina

Chisora has been arrested by German police, and they can't find Haye.

What a sorry state of affairs!

12. Pigeon_Killer

Caporegime

Haye will have left the country, Vitali will offer him a fight in Germany and Haye won't be able to go back because he'll be charged with assault. The whole world will laugh.

13. joey1211

Mobster

What a pair of night-club brawlers. Nothing better than a pair of pikeys bare-knuckle fighting in a car park

14. koolpc

Capodecina

Was it staged? Might very well have been. Who knows

15. Nate75

Capodecina

nah I don't think so. It didn't appear that way.

Don't wish to see either of them back in the ring.

16. Antx777

Wise Guy

Seems Britain et al are creating a new wave of Ghetto-gang- like boxers (esp heavyweight). Boxing is on a downward trend i feel, and this kind of behaviour doesn't help. Wasn't staged.

17. CaptainRAVE

Man of Honour

The video was brilliant :D

A complete disgrace though.

18. aardvark

Sgarrista

just seen this on the news - they are both a disgrace to the uk - i hope they are both arrested and charged.

19. dirtydog

PermaBanned

Chisora is an animal TBH, the Klitschko brothers remained civilised in spite of the extreme provocation.

He isn't even British by birth yet is allowed to represent Britain on the global stage. He is a disgrace.

20. Rids

Soldato

Civil is squaring up to somebody in the ring before his heavyweight showdown with your brother? Please.

If Vladimir had not put himself in that position he would never been spat on.