*** Desk and Room Gallery***

Soldato
Finally think I’m done with the office! Although I do want to put the Captain America and Infinity War posters up, just don’t want to make it too crowded

QqlwEnV.jpg

This looks nice and neat. I'm thinking of replacing my shoddy old desk sometime this year, and this looks like just the sort of thing that would fit the space well. Would you mind posting the make/model of the desk? Be good to check dimensions and price.

Man of Honour
This looks nice and neat. I'm thinking of replacing my shoddy old desk sometime this year, and this looks like just the sort of thing that would fit the space well. Would you mind posting the make/model of the desk? Be good to check dimensions and price.

It's an Ikea Karlby worktop, with Ikea Alex drawers on one side and Ikea legs (can't remember the name) on the other side

Soldato
Upgraded my setup to a triple monitor setup. Just finished about 30 mins ago.

First boot went well..apart from two monitors not working :confused: .. helps if plugged in the display port properly :p

HvJ1k8b.jpg

XbNITBm.jpg

Soldato
UPDATE :

Loved my three monitor setup, but a little cleaner and a bit more practical, I went for a cheaper option 49" to see how I got on, and tbh, I love it ! :D

9rOQZJE.jpg

Soldato
nice, The arms look like hard plastic and i thoguht there would be a cusion version as they look hard to rest on

they are quite firm tbh, but are not sore to lean on.

There's something about curved monitors that I hate. Can't put my finger on it but personaly I prefer flat range monitors. I think the curves a gimmick. Nice setup though.

I used to think the same, but when I got a curved monitor and went back to a flat panel, I just couldn’t get on with it.

it becomes almost a subconscious thing.

Associate
@ThereIs0nly0ne
It looks a little bit cramped but i think you have used the space very well, i can imagine the chair at the far end hitting that cupboard behind it a lot though

very nice and clean setup, it has sort of a clinical feel to it, like a doctors office

Back
Top Bottom