*** Desk and Room Gallery***

Soldato
Very nice Corssair. What desk is that? Looking for a large corner desk in white like that for a new games room I want to build. Ultrawide on corner should look much better thanks to its massive stand but not been able to find one like that with space on either side of the corner bit itself.

Associate
Thank you Radox. The desk I bought on ebay for 60gbp but it wasnt this colour originally. I have painted the top with matt jasmine white, and the metal legs/frame with matt black and I must admit I am very happy with the results. However it took me a long time to finish with all the coats having to dry individually for 8-24 hours, and I know its hard to find a good desk that will suit your needs but have a look on ebay mate. Just look for white office desk and make sure to select used, plenty of options and for some good money.

Associate
Thank you Radox. The desk I bought on ebay for 60gbp but it wasnt this colour originally. I have painted the top with matt jasmine white, and the metal legs/frame with matt black and I must admit I am very happy with the results. However it took me a long time to finish with all the coats having to dry individually for 8-24 hours, and I know its hard to find a good desk that will suit your needs but have a look on ebay mate. Just look for white office desk and make sure to select used, plenty of options and for some good money.

Ikea do a good selection of desks. The Linnmon corner table is £46 I bought a couple of sets of drawers and the table top and sjust screwed them together from below.:D

Soldato
Got the jigsaw out at the weekend:

desk.jpg

desktop3.jpg

desktop2.jpg

Much better :)

desktop1.jpg

Temps so far have been 1C different with door open and closed.

GFX hits 70C and CPU 50C with a couple of hours of Rocket League.

I may still add a vent to the side to blow in some air. there is space between the wall which you can see by the plug socket. Large fan on the inside sucking in with some card to create a vent to the front of the case will keep the front looking nice.

Soldato
Moved the room around (again) and changed from a 250D to a Fractal Design Node 202. Pretty happy with the results:

8ZfU6Qoh.jpg.png

System is completely silent went browsing (general use) and only becomes audible when gaming. I use headphones so not overly bothered.

To the left:

An9GUnxh.jpg

My little gaming corner. :)

Back
Top Bottom