*** Desk and Room Gallery***

Associate
Hi All.
Here is complete result of my setup build from scratch- Desk made of MDF (painted in matt white) which sits on a custom built metal frame. Soldered rgb wires (below and above desk)- connected to the transformer which syncs with philips hue. All cables hidden (guess where? :p). Took me good couple of weeks from planning to finishing and extra couple months to change/ add setup- Recently purchased Xbox series S and last night bought third mouse- G502 wireless as could not resist.

6KazEln.jpg
6KazEln)

script>

Last edited:
Soldato
My new, rather minimalist setup in a corner of our apartment. M1 Mac Mini is mounted under the desk, and a 4k LG 27UL850-w.

Still not sure about the trackpad though over the MX Mouse 3.

joFxuF9h.jpg

Nice setup man. Yeah I got rid of my g703 for the trackpad. It’s ok most of the time, and now no games on it, it suits well for me now..

Soldato
I went for the Series S, loving the console simplicity though. If you don't need to game, there are a lot of tiny options out there. The M1 Mac Mini is a beast too.

yeah, totally agree. I hated pc gaming anyway, all I focused on was temps and fps, never had time to enjoy the gaming! :cry:

Associate
That’s very sophisticated and academic looking. Sort of desk setup I’d expect a university professor to have. Very nice and cosy. A fine bottle of whisky and a cut crystal glass would round it off nicely.

I've got just that ;) have made some changes to my desk setup, will post by next weekend

Soldato
Nice setup man. Yeah I got rid of my g703 for the trackpad. It’s ok most of the time, and now no games on it, it suits well for me now..

Only problem I have with this setup is the chair that's not good for your back to use a garden chair as a workstation desk chair

Back
Top Bottom