*** Desk and Room Gallery***

Associate
I done similar last weekend. Relocated the rig to the garage (Spare room is way too warm when racing) and "re-done" the space.
52445329967_baca1c1af5_b.jpg

Nothing too extravagant. Just the usual Ikea worktop, Alex drawers and Ikea legs. Left is my son's PC, all the other goodies are mine.
What ikea desktop is that? looking to change my white one

Associate
What ikea desktop is that? looking to change my white one
This one:

Soldato
its very basic. Just getting back into PC gaming and have this so far. (Yes I do know the second monitor seems miles away, but its on a monitor arm so I can swivel it close when its needed).

GULkG91.jpg

ibDXTTr.jpg

Soldato
It aint much.

Living room setup

Sim room setup

Don
I hope that strip light is a low wattage LED baton and not one of those electricity guzzling fluorescent things from the last century. Lighting is going to be on all the time in there with no windows so make sure you get the most cost effective and also think about colour temperature and placement that works best for you, especially when working.

I finally got round to replacing that horrible light for spotlights. The ambience is excellent now; I just need a dimmer to finish it.

Oil heater was purchased to sit under the desk for cold days, it's working really well and I don't need it on much.

HgbNQh5.jpg

4gKml7f.jpg

yd2Hw8A.jpg

Associate
I finally got round to replacing that horrible light for spotlights. The ambience is excellent now; I just need a dimmer to finish it.

Oil heater was purchased to sit under the desk for cold days, it's working really well and I don't need it on much.

HgbNQh5.jpg

4gKml7f.jpg

yd2Hw8A.jpg
How long is the desk, going to be building desk for me and mrs to share so just wandering what you used ?

Soldato
@Carl_Bennetts
You’re as bad as me with nanoleaf…..I am sure you are aware but with that many units check your controller widget for browning due to the power being pulled through it.

Quick Q - are those mini triangles nanoleaf or corsair? I’ve got a couple of packs of the corsair I’m waiting to put somewhere!

Oh and my study is never that tidy :D

Last edited:
Associate
@Carl_Bennetts
You’re as bad as me with nanoleaf…..I am sure you are aware but with that many units check your controller widget for browning due to the power being pulled through it.

Quick Q - are those mini triangles nanoleaf or corsair? I’ve got a couple of packs of the corsair I’m waiting to put somewhere!

Oh and my study is never that tidy :D
I didn't know but oddly my mini triangle controller packed up yesterday after over a year. The larger nanoleaf shapes controller seems fine tho *touch wood.

The triangles are Nanoleaf buddy.

I keep it tidy for my Instagram... it's amazing how many people like a clean setup, even brands. I may have even had OCUK like a few posts :p

Back
Top Bottom