*** Desk and Room Gallery***

Associate
After a worktop upgrade, this is what I have ended up with in my study. Is in a new build house we moved in to in September. Very happy, and now don't need to convert the garage into an office (at least yet). Yes, I know there should be better connection between the screens, but the left one is mostly for my work laptop, the right one is mostly for the PS4 Pro. So they are good enough for now.

iN70Ar8.jpg

Associate
After a worktop upgrade, this is what I have ended up with in my study. Is in a new build house we moved in to in September. Very happy, and now don't need to convert the garage into an office (at least yet). Yes, I know there should be better connection between the screens, but the left one is mostly for my work laptop, the right one is mostly for the PS4 Pro. So they are good enough for now.

iN70Ar8.jpg
Nice setup :)

Permabanned

iN70Ar8.jpg

That leg in the middle would annoy me, that work top should be strong enough without that middle leg. I have the same set up.

Associate
Which UGreen Hubs are they please?

They're these ones:

We have denim drift in my son's room, in your pics it looks more grey but in person it looks more blue

Agreed although it can look different depending on the lighting (slightly older picture of the 'full' desk which may show the difference):

EUsepns.jpg

A really lovely setup. I have the same monitor (F version), gamepad and A2+ speakers with wedge stands. I think the speakers are superb. Unfortunately mine have to live under the monitor rather than either side as my desk is in an alcove.

Thanks for for that, appreciated. The stands definitely make a difference (due to the upward angle).

PS If anyone wants the wallpaper I made for Wallpaper Engine (if you have that), it's here:

Last edited:
Associate
Soldato
That's correct @Mujja - I'm using them in conjunction with Dolby Access which, imho, does a much better job of equalization than the iCue software.

Much appreciated :D
This has convinced me I need a smaller mouse Matt

Also, fancy knocking me up a usb hub shelf? I’d do it myself I just don’t have the time.

It would be ideal for when using the joystick/throttle.

Is it just mdf? I feel I’d need a router to do a decent job.

Last edited:
Associate
This has convinced me I need a smaller mouse Matt

Also, fancy knocking me up a usb hub shelf? I’d do it myself I just don’t have the time.

It would be ideal for when using the joystick/throttle.

Is it just mdf? I feel I’d need a router to do a decent job.

Making stuff takes too long to make it viable unfortunately as I spend hours on even the smallest project :(

A router is definitely best for this kind of project with a lot of filling and sanding to get everything smoothed out nicely.

The hub shelf does definitely help with cable management when I've got my throttle and stick on the desk as well. In fact, I made a base for the HOTAS to cable manage that also - It avoids wires going everywhere (hate clutter and cables). Ultimately it makes everything easy to attach and detach really easily so it gets used more often.

Solution if interested:

czBN1ub.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
My home office and sanctuary away from the kids

E4-ADC906-C57-D-4861-A7-AA-05-AA77-B3220-B.jpg

Back
Top Bottom