Destiny Multiplayer Thread - it came from the moon...

Soldato
I'm pretty sure all it takes is an email or phone call to Sony support.

I've read up on it and you can't, the only way you may be able change it is if you get a load of friends to report your name for being inappropriate. I want to change it to something completely ridiculous but at least it wouldn't just be 2 random words that I picked because I was getting bored of failing the name check.

Soldato
I've read up on it and you can't, the only way you may be able change it is if you get a load of friends to report your name for being inappropriate. I want to change it to something completely ridiculous but at least it wouldn't just be 2 random words that I picked because I was getting bored of failing the name check.

Fair enough.

I thought that the official line was that you can't but they do it anyway of you ask nicely.

Soldato
Yeah does seem to be a heavy bias towards PS4. I am surprised too that people are sticking to Warlock and Titan, I expected more people would be Hunters.

I'm surprised to, from a PvP side I expected to see mainly hunters. I choose a Warlock before playing the Beta, way before actually so I'm not changing from it.. I have little doubt that I'll also have an 'alt' at some stage :)

Associate
Yeah does seem to be a heavy bias towards PS4. I am surprised too that people are sticking to Warlock and Titan, I expected more people would be Hunters.

I was going to be a warlock and was what I played during the alpha but then when I tried out the other classes I loved the titan, hunter not so much but it's not my play style where as the titan punching everything is :D

Plus as a titan I can do this :D

il23g3WSckTxD.gif

I think people are going to have Hunter's as alts just for pvp.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom