Destiny Multiplayer Thread - it came from the moon...

Soldato
I'm very relieved to see so many on PS4, I have a fair few friends on PSN but I wouldn't say they're the most active bunch and I worried about things like raids but seeing this thread I'm sure everybody will be able to raid fairly often.

Permabanned
I was going to be a warlock and was what I played during the alpha but then when I tried out the other classes I loved the titan, hunter not so much but it's not my play style where as the titan punching everything is :D

Plus as a titan I can do this :D

il23g3WSckTxD.gif

I think people are going to have Hunter's as alts just for pvp.
You can punch a 4x4 inch spot on the ground, good luck hitting people with that.

Soldato
You can punch a 4x4 inch spot on the ground, good luck hitting people with that.

The radius looks to be at least a few metres from what I've seen, not that smashing my fists into the ground is how I would want to play. I would have gone Defender but my friend insists on playing 'tanky' characters so i'm going to play as a Sunsinger instead.

Soldato
Platform - Forum name - PSN/XBL - If you use voice comms - Main character class (if known) - If you have the expansion pass

PS4 - NeoReloaded - NeoReloaded - Yes - Not sure yet - Not yet

Back
Top Bottom