US: Dexter Season 7 (Contains Spoilers)

Soldato
I hope they don't keep Le Guertta's movements from the audience. i.e. a surprise plot twist where she has aired her suspicions behind the scenes to a select few and have been working under cover all along without Dex and Debs knowledge.

Soldato
I have no idea where this is going now.

You have louis killed and his blood spilled on dexters boat. Deb helping Dexter who will no doubt play a massive if not fatal part later. LaGeutua (sp) on possibly Dexters trail, or will it lead else where?.

Its a great season so far and I hate having to wait for it.

Soldato
Nice to see that we can now discuss shows that haven't broadcasted yet in England.

dextermocking.gif

masukablood.gif

Last edited:
Soldato
good episode, certainly much better than last season, but isn't quite as good as the priors.

best parts so far are Ray Stevenson who is just brilliant, cant wait for the next scene him and Dex get together, the dialogue should be the best piece of the season.

and by far the best part, every time Jamie Batista steps out in the hot pants, as if she is 34 next month, ridiculously hot.

Associate
shes 34 next month? no frickin way she has amazing legs lol, i am going to be gutted shes going to be upstate with the bairn for a while lol.

watched E04 last night, amazing, i cannot call what is going to happen at all this year, very enjoyable.

Associate
^ Came to post that gif from episode 4 haha, loved that bit :D

That bit caught me off guard during the episode.. Very funny! :D

I was a bit surprised to see Louis die.. It seemed like they had been building his story up, but in the end his storyline didn't really go anywhere or have that much significance.

Soldato
That bit caught me off guard during the episode.. Very funny! :D

I was a bit surprised to see Louis die.. It seemed like they had been building his story up, but in the end his storyline didn't really go anywhere or have that much significance.

he served his purpose and even though he's dead this'll come back to haunt Dexter I'm sure. They didn't show his blood splashing on the boat for nothing

Soldato
I thought that was a brilliant episode - this series just seems to be getting better and better. They handled the series crossover cliff hanger exceptionally well and I'm loving the rapport between Dexter and Debs.

I also loved Dexter's last killing in the crematorium, it was almost like he was finally able to let go and be himself and enjoy himself - brilliant acting :)

Back
Top Bottom