**DGM 27" LED IPS 2560x1440 ONLY £319.99 Inc. VAT (PRE-ORDER PRICE ONLY)!!**

Associate
great :) will it be better than my current iiyama e2773? I know its not a 1ms monitor but it should be better? :) so if you get them tomorrow will they be dispached then aswell?

cheers

kev

OcUK Staff
OP
Gibbo - I'm tempted but you say DSR if there are dead pixels... thats not a lot of good when we are being constantly told the price will go up as soon as they appear!

Hi there

Its better than anyone else offers!

Also they have just arrived, supplier sameday them to us.

For those worried over dead pixels, I shall honor this pre-order price until Wednesday this week!

So get buying now!!

Associate
Silly questions from me ... its an old rig Ive got at the moment with one 8800GT which is currently powering 2x Dell U2311h's

Not sure what dual link DVI is, will this gfx card still run both this new monitor plus the other Dell 23" or am I on to plums.

Thanks

Man of Honour
Gibbo, I just rang sales as there was some question whether cables come with the monitor and they confirmed there is no DVI-D in the box, might want to update the description once you have confirmed as most people would expect a high end monitor to come with cables, I know the Dell came with both DVI-D and Displayport.

Just received mine and it has DVI-D in the box, so the sales guy was wrong.

Last edited:
Associate
Any ideas on my 8800GT question? Would love to buy this tonight/tomorrow - Thanks :)

Provided it will run the big screen another will still definitely work on the other DVI connection

Sometimes cards from that era only have 1 dual link DVI connection, but it looks like that one has 2 based on a little G-fu. Double check the model you have to be sure though :thumbs up:

Man of Honour
did it come with a dvi dual link cable?
hope so or im going to have to spend a extra £3.60 on postage getting the cable

Hasnt arrived yet, probably not till later today. DPD says its "At delivery depot" but DPD can arrive any time up till 6pm at my house.

Back
Top Bottom