** Diablo 4 Thread **

Man of Honour
No idea what they've done today but since the patch this morning, the game is unplayable for me. So many crashes, which is so annoying as I keep losing progress in dungeons or quests.

System isn't overclocked so it's not a stability thing, drivers are all up to date. Never had a single issue with this PC until this game and it just dies all the time

Soldato
Looks like cross progression is a thing. Tempted to buy the cheapest PC version so can play on what when trying to group up with others etc.

Edit
Did not realise the PC version was £60 too.

Last edited:
Soldato
No idea what they've done today but since the patch this morning, the game is unplayable for me. So many crashes, which is so annoying as I keep losing progress in dungeons or quests.

System isn't overclocked so it's not a stability thing, drivers are all up to date. Never had a single issue with this PC until this game and it just dies all the time
You played without issue the last 3-4 days during the early release?

Man of Honour
I've still not had a crash yet, I did notice some more stuttering today but I've put that down to me having a stream of Twitch running in the background as the twitch drops for Diablo started today.

Soldato

What issues are you having?

I had issues when they first released the game and the Nvidia drivers where crashing, found this out by checking event viewer. Might be worth doing the same to see whats crashing.

In the end I found myself re installing W11 as nothing fixed the issue and the game would crash to desktop every 20/30/45 mins, sometimes sooner.

I had no issues at all on any of the 3 betas but on release day I had the crashing issue

Last edited:
Man of Honour
You played without issue the last 3-4 days during the early release?

Yeah didn't have a single crash since Friday, just today after the patch was installed, and as @ED209 said, sometimes it can be every few minutes, other times it goes an hour

Checked the event viewer logs:

Faulting application name: Diablo IV.exe, version: 1.0.2.42192, time stamp: 0x647e79e2
Faulting module name: Diablo IV.exe, version: 1.0.2.42192, time stamp: 0x647e79e2
Exception code: 0xc0000409
Fault offset: 0x00000000013b0151
Faulting process ID: 0x0x4614

That, lots of times for all the crashes :D

Last edited:
Associate
clan up

fcac064d5e44da4a9425a74977323094.jpg

@Snaggle

It looks like it's let me apply now :)

Isenduil#2942

Cheers!

Last edited:
Soldato
Yeah didn't have a single crash since Friday, just today after the patch was installed, and as @ED209 said, sometimes it can be every few minutes, other times it goes an hour

Checked the event viewer logs:

Faulting application name: Diablo IV.exe, version: 1.0.2.42192, time stamp: 0x647e79e2
Faulting module name: Diablo IV.exe, version: 1.0.2.42192, time stamp: 0x647e79e2
Exception code: 0xc0000409
Fault offset: 0x00000000013b0151
Faulting process ID: 0x0x4614

That, lots of times for all the crashes :D
Different error to me, mine where all related to a Nvidia file causing the crash.

Have you tried clicking on the gear next to the play button to check game files?

Soldato
I bet the performance issues are all down to everyone else now getting access to the game as its officially released today.

More people have most likely joined and may have not bothered with any of the beta releases or the server slam they did

Last edited:
Associate
I bet the performance issues are all down to everyone else now getting access to the game as its officially released today.

More people have most likely joined and may have not bothered with any of the beta releases or the server slam they did
I was going to be one of these people, ignored the whole beta and server slam and was going to pick it up and get playing it.
I was lucky or unlucky enough to get the date wrong, so I wont be playing it till this weekend instead! Hopefully all sorted by then.

Dont think I have heard of a game with zero issues on physical release day in the last few years.

Soldato
I was going to be one of these people, ignored the whole beta and server slam and was going to pick it up and get playing it.
I was lucky or unlucky enough to get the date wrong, so I wont be playing it till this weekend instead! Hopefully all sorted by then.

Dont think I have heard of a game with zero issues on physical release day in the last few years.
I had a little rubber banding and stutters first thing today but I have been working since 8am so not been back on.

I had no issues last night and was playing until 12:45am, will see how it goes tonight, I did see there was a little patch\update this morning as well

Back
Top Bottom