** Diablo 4 Thread **

Associate
I guess I don't really know how it works either. I have some strongholds to do and was going to ask on chat but then thought how am I going to respond to anything when it takes so long to type. Does it put you in a voice group or something like that when you group up?

Haven't tried it on the launch version yet, but in beta there was an in-game party/group chat option accessed via the radial menu. I've read some people are finding it buggy on this build. Perhaps we can give it a go sometime ? Hate being anti-social and typing a message once every hour .... it's just not easy to do in the middle of combat. At the moment I'm only typing stuff when I'm in a town.

Last edited:
Soldato
Wont let me log in, says"cant be played yet"
I was playing from 6:45am until I started work at 7:45am this morning with no issues.

There was an update this morning as well.

Currently down to 3 alters to collect which are locked behind strong holds so will do them tonight

Associate
Depends on your point of view. If you're the type of gamer that will play the game for months on end then it's probably worth it. If you're like me and will probably only play the campaign through once and then get bored of the endless repetition, probably not :)
What version is the one to get? Standard, Deluxe?

Soldato
Yup, I'm nearing 40 hours played already, with plenty more to come yet. Production, gameplay, sound, graphics, music, story, peformance. For all the widespread angst over the price, its looking like its going to be good value for money. A proper AAA title which actually works as it should, which is a rarity in itself these days.

Have to admit, it's been such a poor 2-3 years of games. It's nice to see a true AAA polish on a game for once. Even more surprising when you look at what Blizzard are doing with Overwatch 2 lol xD

Soldato
Associate
Associate
So I've decided I'm going with a barb, it's the only class I've not tried from the betas. I'm also trying a controller for the first time and so far it's working pretty good with a melee char. Just got through the prelude.

Associate
Damn I havent been addicted to a game like this in quite a while. Having a blast as a lightning sorc.
I played quite a bit at server slam and now levelling upto 59, only just met the butcher for the first time...whilst trying a tier 18 nightmare dungeon

Back
Top Bottom