dilemma: should I go for new job or stay where I am?

Don
Ask girl at work out and move jobs.

No professional integrity compromised by workplace romance and improved career prospects.

You never know, it could end up being a masterstroke: new girl and new career.

Do this.

Never treat your work like family, as ultimately those people that you work with will drop you in a moments notice if they get a better job / offer elsewhere.

Moving to another job with better prospects is never a bad idea, especially if you'll enjoy the new job.

Associate
Do this.

Never treat your work like family, as ultimately those people that you work with will drop you in a moments notice if they get a better job / offer elsewhere.

Moving to another job with better prospects is never a bad idea, especially if you'll enjoy the new job.

Totally Totally agree, its took me a while to figure this out but work colleagues are just that. The ones that are your mates, then you will stay in contact with them anyway and the girl same applys, if she likes you then it wont be a problem.

But..... as Hades said, do it for the right reasons not just because you dont like the current job, make sure the one your going to is what you want or you'll be in the same position but without the girl :p

Back
Top Bottom