Dishonored: Death of the Outsider

Soldato
Standalone expansion that finishes the story of Kaldwin era, and in particular Billie Lurk's and Daud's journey. Out now:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/614570/Dishonored_Death_of_the_Outsider/
https://www.gamebillet.com/dishonored-death-of-the-outsider (20 euros, much cheaper than on steam)

First impressions are positive, apparently it is well optimized and high quality as usual from Arkane.
Personally I already bought it and can't wait to dive in.

ss_c62e851ff98821c1d812f3103502ea5cf7fe7b11.1920x1080.jpg

Soldato
OP
Well, I just started, seems to run like butter, I got enveloped by its atmosphere and immediately got the desire to replay first two games with DLC before delving into this final chapter.

So I will be playing Death of the Outsider sometime in a month or two :(

:D

Soldato
Finished Dishonored and the dlc last week. Finished Dishonored 2 a couple of days ago. I really want to play this but I don't have any free time now. Sods law. It Looks great as well.

Soldato
OP
Do we know how many hours of gameplay we're getting in this 'stand alone' DLC?
Depends on playstyle. There are 5 big missions, I usually take three or four hours in D2's each mission, so I expect to be playing this for 15-20 hours.

It is definitely a proper expansion in Hearts of Stone vein.

Soldato
Depends on playstyle. There are 5 big missions, I usually take three or four hours in D2's each mission, so I expect to be playing this for 15-20 hours.

It is definitely a proper expansion in Hearts of Stone vein.
Nice. Sounds like decent value for money then. I'm playing through D2 just now, just killed the Howler Paulo so not sure how far through the game I am?

Soldato
Want to buy it, loved dishonored 1 & 2, but I never played any of the DLC, so I never had any clue who Billy Lurk was.
Once I get the DLC done, definately picking it up.

Associate
I'm wanting to get back into it, mate. But just got too much on at the moment with uni work.

@tek81 Understandable! When you do, add me on Uplay again (a bug got my list cleared a while back).

Anyway, back on topic; I'm dying to play this Dishonored expansion; they've always been a breath of fresh for me, so much fun! And this seems like a proper expansion alright in size.

Associate
Really enjoying this so far, I'm quite happy that the game runs well and doesn't really have any of the problems Dishonored 2 had on launch :) Taking my time, trying to find everything.

I'm having difficulty understanding what the rats are saying so I've had to enable subtitles lol!

Caporegime
Pre-ordered this as it was £10 on Amazon prime so took the bait (don't normally pre-order games)! Will give it a go tomorrow, but sounds like it is good so far!

Back
Top Bottom