Dishonored - Thread

Caporegime
OP
There is a slight difference to colour/brightness changes but not a huge amount as the fx settings are still being tweaked, go to far and the game will be ruined.

The sharpness helps though as you'd be surprised just how blurry the game is

Caporegime
OP
Caporegime
OP
That's what happens when you use the cracked version, the bug is with the crack not the game. Go & buy it, it's worth every penny!

Only one version Dave, the rest are save stamp issues, apart from one which is working perfectly fine.

Probably got theirs from the bay or something :rolleyes::o

Caporegime
OP
Thing is all they need to do is use the SweetFX, press Scroll lock to see what it looks like ON or OFF. The biggest difference i've noticed is how damn blurry Dishonored is

Caporegime
OP
Download sweetfx unpack the way it tells you to
Copy the custom sweetfx settings provided by others or tweak yourself
run game

Scroll lock is just so u can turn it on or off :)

Caporegime
OP
Must admit I loved the game then felt it's tedious, boring and fustrating... now i love it!, it certainly is one of those games :D

p.s Really doesn't come into it's own until you get the rats LOL :D

Caporegime
OP
How kinda lame :p

You get told to kill certain people and yet i've saved many of them and now my friends have started to complain about my killing spree?.

Caporegime
OP
Finished it, what an epic game, what started off so amazing then turned to the point i felt like uninstalling it the level of gameplay went up a notch and i couldn't put it down. That final level was great especially windblowing people off the edge hearing them scream as they fall!.

Also that end cutscene wow, loved how they did that. Not sure i'd give this game GOTY but i'd rate it atleast 8/10!

Back
Top Bottom