Disposing of something absolutely disgusting (dont read while eating)

Associate
OP
Do you have neighbors?

Yeah, it doesn't smell at all now it just looks disgusting.

punch/drill holes in bottom and allow water to drain, take to tip.
on way back from tip, get some dignity and sort your garden out.

I havent got the money to sort it, needs rotivating and clearing out. I've done 15k worth of work to the house and the garden is next on the agenda after new kitchen which takes priority for now.
Yeah photos mate

But include a loaf of hovis so that we know it's not just someone else's massive bin full of decaying dog **** soup.

Don't go fake-newsing us on this, y'know.

hahaha, i would get banned if i posted photos

mjd

mjd

Associate
I put our dog waste into our foul waste through an inspection cover and flush it through every few days. If you want to get rid of it, I would be inclined to try and site the bin near a convenient inspection point and gradually water it down. Once it's reached the 'desired consistency' punch a hole in the bin and let it drain.

Associate
OP
I put our dog waste into our foul waste through an inspection cover and flush it through every few days. If you want to get rid of it, I would be inclined to try and site the bin near a convenient inspection point and gradually water it down. Once it's reached the 'desired consistency' punch a hole in the bin and let it drain.

sounds like a good idea, i need to borrow a biohazard suit first though lol

Soldato
I'll never understand people who just let their dogs **** all over the garden, or why the dogs need to. When I lived with my parents and we had a dog, it'd get walked 3 times a day (morning, afternoon and evening) and he'd do his business when in the park or whatever and we'd pick it up and bin it, he never needed to (or seemingly wanted to) crap in the garden.

Back
Top Bottom