***Distributed Computing Christmas Bonus Ball Draw***

Soldato

Free to enter you might just win too all we ask is that your a registered folder/cruncher for Team OcUk/Team 10.

Its for the Christmas day Lotto draw and what you need to guess is the bonus ball number. You can pick whichever number you like once your in you cannot change it, someone can pick the same number but if they do the prize which will be the actual bonus ball number drawn in ££'s will be split so "choose wisely".

Nah too easy .... everyone that enters has to produce a pic of their christmas tree triumphs or tragedies before the 25th, or pic of a gift that you plan on giving t'other half or family member ... oh this could be really fun

The most original/fun or downright silly photo will be judged by the other entrants and the winner gets a mystery prize ... ooooo!

Right you 'orrible lot you've had it easy so far 3 weeks to christmas and not a single festive pic between you :eek::D
Best start producing those festive shots a.s.a.p. if they are not in by christmas eve i think its time for the ...

**Festive Ban Hammer**

i.e. no pic posted by christmas eve you get the royal order of the boot off the list ...... and out of the competition

Now "lets see those snappy snappies" name the game from the quote and get an extra entry :eek::D

What a bunch of Ebeneezer Scrooges!!! as promised **The Festive Banhammer** has fallen on those who did not enter into the spirit of Christmas shame on you !!

1. MirageJ91 - You have been struck by the Festive Ban Hammer - Ho Ho Ho :)
2. derv - Pic!
3. WilderbeastYou have been struck by the Festive Ban Hammer - Ho Ho Ho :)
6. didgemasterYou have been struck by the Festive Ban Hammer - Ho Ho Ho :)
7. frozennova - Marine Iguana - Pic!
8. eddycYou have been struck by the Festive Ban Hammer - Ho Ho Ho :)
9. WobblerJW - Pic!
10. dekez - Pic!
11. hanluc - Pic!
12. datalol-jackYou have been struck by the Festive Ban Hammer - Ho Ho Ho :)
13. lopkinfop - Pic!
15. Chasser - Pic!
17. Giskard2k- Pic!
18. Tarqy - Pic!
19. The Tross - Pic!
20. CaptainUnlikely - Pic!
21. SempleYou have been struck by the Festive Ban Hammer - Ho Ho Ho :)
22. pumpkinstew - Pic!
25. LoudbobYou have been struck by the Festive Ban Hammer - Ho Ho Ho :)
26. BerserkerYou have been struck by the Festive Ban Hammer - Ho Ho Ho :)
27. adwol48You have been struck by the Festive Ban Hammer - Ho Ho Ho :)
28. ColasantoYou have been struck by the Festive Ban Hammer - Ho Ho Ho :)
29. VeNTYou have been struck by the Festive Ban Hammer - Ho Ho Ho :)
31. burrellYou have been struck by the Festive Ban Hammer - Ho Ho Ho :)
33. Chasser - Pic!
34. BaBaYou have been struck by the Festive Ban Hammer - Ho Ho Ho :)
38.Steevo38 You have been struck by the Festive Ban Hammer - Ho Ho Ho :)
40. edgedemon - Pic!
41. martynbezYou have been struck by the Festive Ban Hammer - Ho Ho Ho :)
42. Biffa - Pic!
43. shadowscotlandYou have been struck by the Festive Ban Hammer - Ho Ho Ho :)
44. halzYou have been struck by the Festive Ban Hammer - Ho Ho Ho :)
45. Fluffy Sheep - Pic!
47. MGP - Pic!
48. JamimanYou have been struck by the Festive Ban Hammer - Ho Ho Ho :)
49. ms9cw You have been struck by the Festive Ban Hammer - Ho Ho Ho :)

Best of luck and a Merry Christmas to all .... now back to work slackers :D:D

Last edited:
Permabanned
I thought of that but not everyone checks the forums frequently at least this way everyone gets a chance besides we might not even fill the board yet :eek::)

Best of luck sah .... going for 2 in a row ehhh? lol

Fair enough :p Oh and you on about me winning the dvd on shelf guess with my 2010? but didn't actually win anything because I was too late to the game? haha, well... this time im in time, but i bet i don't win :o Sods law and all that ;)

Although won £9.70 on euromillions and £3.30 on thunderball the other week, all my riches coming at once you see.

Soldato
OP
Fair enough :p Oh and you on about me winning the dvd on shelf guess with my 2010? but didn't actually win anything because I was too late to the game? haha, well... this time im in time, but i bet i don't win :o Sods law and all that ;)

Although won £9.70 on euromillions and £3.30 on thunderball the other week, all my riches coming at once you see.

Yeah am really sorry about that sah but had i accepted your late guess well lets just say i would have been lynched in so many ways - its true what they say though "what goes around comes around" so you'll win it back another way :)

Back
Top Bottom