DnB thread!

Associate
OP
Associate
OP
Don't all post at once :p

Been listening to some newish Noisia stuff that I'll post up in the morning. Think they're working on an album and they've got some collab stuff with Foreign Beggars on the go. :D

Associate
OP
Ok, I've been out of the D&B loop for around 10 years and what I want to know is what are the darkest/nastiest/dirtiest tracks that have spilled out in that time. Here are some of these 'newer' ones that I have stumbled accross that meet my criteria. So anything else that you think is so dark it would make normal people vomit??????:eek:

Dark DnB...

You've already got some Noisia, Current Value & Spor because they are awesome :p. For even more Limewax, Evol Intent, SPL, Counterstrike, maybe some Ewun or Black Sun Empire. TZA, Arsenic, Gein, Apex, Phace are all worth a look. Some dark dnb you might like:

Actually just have a look here. Loads of recommendations that should keep you going :D

Oh anything on the Breed12Inches label, I'm loving them atm:

Don't forget Stigma!

Know you asked for tracks not really artists, but there's just too many :p

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Got crash, bang, wallop. It's alright I guess, probably not logistics biggest fan but its got some nice tunes. Liked the hospital podcast today, especially the danny byrd stuff. Beautiful lies VIP sounds interesting as well.

Back
Top Bottom