DnB thread!

Soldato
You're a bit behind, Hospital mix 7 came out a couple of months ago :p don't worry because you're not missing out on much. Lets hope Sick Music is better.

Yea I read a few reviews of mix 7 and as i hadnt heard any other's before I didnt wanna invest too much. 5 and 6 are good, but 5 is slightly better, the london elektricity one.

Associate
I used to be majorly into DnB about 10 years but have flicked in and out of the scene for the last few years,

Those Dirtyphonics guys are awesome and really like vid, wahts the tune at drops at 3.50 ?

Have been listening to the chase ans status album a lot recently, really getting into Dubstep some of the basslines are jaw dropping, the kind you feel rather than hear,

Annie Mac plays some really good DnB and Dub on here friday night radio 1 show. and Kissy Sell out plays some good tracks too, try and catch their shows on iplayer.

Naf

Naf

Associate
Oh my word, watched the first video posted on the thread last night as youtube is blocked at work and I hadn't got round to watching anything posted (sorry :p)

I was simply in awe! The drop was catastrophic!!

That is all ;)

4p

4p

Soldato
Some old tracks i used to love and still listen to occasianlly iareeee

Sub Focus - Special place
Fresh - My Immortal

aaaand

Friction Nu Balance - Robocop [Taxman Remix]

Back
Top Bottom