Do we want to beat the Germans or what????

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
Any way of backing up the kliks?
I'm formatting later on this week and I don't want to lose my million or so stored kliks since it went down :o

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
Berserker said:
Yeah, just copy the entire TKC directory somewhere and put it back when done.

You think one million is bad. I have 5.5 million. :o
Cool, nice and simple then :D
Probably going to format in a little while as I'm off work sick with a leg abscess :o

Soldato
lukechad said:
Oop, just collected a cool million. Its a shame we cant keep the old scores for 2.0 but I suppose this could be our chance to lead from the very start? /fingers crossed smiley

I read that old scores are being transfered --> 2.0

-- Edit --

Oh, I see now. We're keeping our old scores but in a different database.

Ah well, as long as I still have my stats.

-- Edit --

Hmm, what will happen to all these Key Counts everyone has collected while it's been down? Will we be able to submit to the old database one last time??

Craig.

Last edited:
Soldato
gah :o forgot to put TKC back on my pc after a fresh install... still on the lappy though (nice to get the "wait for version 2.0!" notice everytime it tries to connect lol)...

anybody know if it will still use the same software, or will a new program be used instead of the one we're all using now?

Soldato
bumpage... any news on TKC at all?
just tried the website but it seems to be down? is this good news?... perhaps they're finally updating the stuff for TKC 2?

or bad.. and its gone forever??

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
Hmm might take this off my Mum's PC then, but I'll leave it on here as it's not doing any harm.

Soldato
website seems to be back up and running :)

http://keycount.piqsoftware.com/

UPDATE!
Milton, the server that hosts the TKC site, is currently being rebuilt. We have successfully replaced the faulty hard drive, thanks to your generous donations, and will be examining the old hard drives to try and recover data sometime soon.

In the meantime, this placeholder site will stay active for just a little while longer, until the Milton rebuild is fully completed. At that time we will post updated plans regarding the TKC2.0 project.

Thanks everyone for your support and patience.

(For those who are interested, running status updates on the progress of the Milton rebuild and the TKC2.0 development process will be posted occasionally to Apoch's blog.
this was posted on May 4th... so fingers crossed! :)

Back
Top Bottom