Do we want to beat the Germans or what????

MGP

MGP

Soldato
Never mind, lets see what tommorrow's count brings. ;)

Originally posted by TheDogFatherGot Fillado, missed you two couple of stashers.

Good try, better luck next time (but typing frantically to prevent it) :p

Soldato
The team's actually getting quite big. When I joined there were only around half a dozen members, so the GD pimping thread seems to have had the desired effect.

I've also noticed that TJC (ok then, Team Jolt Cola for the full name to use more keystrokes :D) have joined the fray. If their clicking is anything like their usual SETI/BOINC output then we'd better watch our backs :eek: :p.

Oh, and to TDF - there's nowt wrong with stashing; 'tis part of the game afterall. I just like to have people build their hopes up, only for them to be dashed with a well-timed dump :D

MGP

MGP

Soldato
Originally posted by TheTross
Does this mean you've got a cunning plan in store or that you're simply gonna press random keys like dpovjpj]J]P for hours on end? :p

Nope I'll leave the cunning plan to you. I feel certain that it's not necessary for me to indulge in too much gamesmanship. I can simply type and then post so much drivel like this waffle to enhance my count by untold amounts.

*edit, and I only just realised that you managed to restomp me to regain the lead by a miserable 77 kepresses. I wouldn't get too confident about 12th place :p

Last edited:
Soldato
Here we go again Parp take two.

(yes ive been frantickly pressing random keys.)

Parp to MGP, The Tross, si sleaf and Bigstan.

60 seconds till you get stomped. (just to make sure I get you this time.)

TDF.

MGP

MGP

Soldato
Originally posted by TheDogFather
Here we go again Parp take two.

(yes ive been frantickly pressing random keys.)

Parp to MGP, The Tross, si sleaf and Bigstan.

60 seconds till you get stomped. (just to make sure I get you this time.)

TDF.

[Waves the white flag]

Just cannot keep up with that pace - you sure you havent got a spider running over your keyboard :D

Methinks this is being taken a bit too seriously. TheBeansprout has far too much to answer for :p

MGP

MGP

Soldato
Originally posted by TheDogFather
(Think ive got RSI though.)

TDF.

No sympathy from me.

On the other hand these shenanigans (I hope I spelt that write :rolleyes: ) have pushed the team up to rank 115. Team Gerrmany is on 118.

Woohoo !:D

Man of Honour
OP
Originally posted by MGP
No sympathy from me.

On the other hand these shenanigans (I hope I spelt that write :rolleyes: ) have pushed the team up to rank 115. Team Gerrmany is on 118.

Woohoo !:D

Ahh, but the Seti.Germany are all the way on page one:( -- 44 members, 96m kliks (my new word for keyboard presses:p) - but if we get over 44 members, preferably around 60 - 100+, we'll catch them - just need to get more people from the forums, imagine if we only had 10% of the daily visitors! :eek:

Soldato
lol you could say that I guess, its what I thought till the other day, but ive had a suprising amount of fun from it, so I guess it's not.

Give it a go, you might like it.

TDF.

Soldato
Originally posted by Marcos
Surely this is a waste of time :confused:

Kind of...it just runs in the background and records your keypresses and so on. Personally, it's just a bit of competition and interesting to see how much wear your poor old peripherals suffer.

It's not like I've sat here and typed on my keyboard to boost my score.

(Like some *cough* TDF *cough*)

Back
Top Bottom