Do we want to beat the Germans or what????

Permabanned
Originally posted by Haly
I'm waiting till I hit 200k ish before I dump :)

Yeah, I reckon it's best to build up large numbers like that before dumping. It allows you to shock large numbers of people into activity - which is good for the team :D

Speaking of 200,000....

/me considers dumpage

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
Originally posted by specofdust
I just typed around twenty to twenty-five thousand keys in the last hours, at a mamoth IRC rate. Don't get too comfy in 14th :D

How on earth did you type that much? :eek:

Permabanned
How on earth did you type that much? :eek:

#overclockers-uk
#pcz
+ helping a guy try to unpack files(twas like hitting my head of a brick wall - but meant lot's of klicks(TM TheBeansSprout of OcUK(Overclockers.co.uk Esnet Limited)))

it was many words per minute straight for the entire time type thing :D

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
Originally posted by specofdust
#overclockers-uk
#pcz
+ helping a guy try to unpack files(twas like hitting my head of a brick wall - but meant lot's of klicks(TM TheBeansSprout of OcUK(Overclockers.co.uk Esnet Limited)))

it was many words per minute straight for the entire time type thing :D

Sheesh that's impressive :o

My main typing just comes from talking to one person on MSN and only really during the week. Other than that it's just from Counterstrike and World of Warcraft, both of which I've not been playing much as the X-Box has taken my attention for now.

After I've got this piece of University presentation work done for Monday I'll hopefully be starting up on working out a layout and content idea for my site (admittedly had an idea last time, just didn't implement it :() so that might bump the klicks up :D

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
Originally posted by robmiller
I'd type pretty quickly, since you're 315,000 keys away from a cool position :p

*gets typing*

Must type faster must type faster must type faster.......aaaaaaargggggghhhhhhh

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
Originally posted by tolien
Anyone spell carpal tunnel? :p

:D

I'm just very determined...... if in years to come I can barely move either hand again then ah well.....it's sort of been worth it.....

'Mum what happened to your hands?'

'Well once upon a time your Mother was very stubborn and refused to not be in the Top 10 of the TKC charts for the team she was in so she typed and she typed and she typed until her fingers dropped off'

*is in a strange mood this afternoon, I blame work*

Originally posted by robmiller
Knowing Haly, she'd just say "RSI" like the slacker she is ;)

OI!

Repetitive Strain Injury thank you very much :p

Permabanned
Repetitive Strain Injury thank you very much :p

Repeat after me, Repetitive Repetitive Repetitive Repetitive Repetitive Repetitive Strain injury disorder illness sickness disability dead-causer. Monkey. I SAID MONKEY. My monkeys, are going to get me, to number one. Eventually. Oh no, not that way, they can't type very fast. But they are all very good with long-range rifles and tracking down people on the internet.

Back
Top Bottom