Do we want to beat the Germans or what????

MGP

MGP

Soldato
Excellent, had to wait for the server to let me do a little dump, but got 11th place back, at least till everyone wakes up in the morning and unleashes their stashes.

And in the meantime the teams climbed to 107th place in the overall ranks. Can't be bad, will we be top 100 by the weekend :hopeful question mark smiley:

Consigliere
Indeed, i predict we'll go up at least #5 all down to Gilly :cool:

Question on the team..a few slackers stopped bothering with doing all of this,any way to boot them? :\

Man of Honour
OP
Just because they haven't submitted doesn't mean they're slacking, they're probably saving up...I'm pretty certain Mr. Berserker is stashing to suddenly zoom past Adz, they've been having a jolly good tussle of late:D

Associate
OK, Ok, so I finally got off my behind and signed up for this bit of silliness (Insert humourous smiley of choice here!)

Does the thing count corrections, cos if so, wth my awful typing I should be adding even more keypresses than it looks like! (Time for another smiley)

Alan Woodford

Soldato
Originally posted by Gojira
OK, Ok, so I finally got off my behind and signed up for this bit of silliness (Insert humourous smiley of choice here!)

Does the thing count corrections, cos if so, wth my awful typing I should be adding even more keypresses than it looks like! (Time for another smiley)

Alan Woodford

Yep, every key press, mouse click and wheel scroll.

MGP

MGP

Soldato
Originally posted by Gojira

Alan Woodford

Why else is my count progressing so well. My fyping [deliberate error there :cheesy grin smiley: ] gets even worse after a few drinks so the fact that most sentences are typed twice is highly beneficial.

Meanwhile I think a few players are getting wise to this game and collating a stashed klik (tm TheBeansprout) count, ready to unleash in the hope they will leap frog a few cells :devious twisted look smiley: All I can say is that if we all play that game things are going to get very unpredictable, but potentially amusing. Just keep the parps and stomps coming :tee hee sneaky smiley:

Man of Honour
OP
Originally posted by MGP
Meanwhile I think a few players are getting wise to this game and collating a stashed klik (tm TheBeansprout) count, ready to unleash in the hope they will leap frog a few cells :devious twisted look smiley: All I can say is that if we all play that game things are going to get very unpredictable, but potentially amusing. Just keep the parps and stomps coming :tee hee sneaky smiley:

I'm waiting for all you slackers to catch me up:p *

*Gilly, don't even think about it:eek: :p

Man of Honour
Originally posted by TheBeansprout
I'm pretty certain Mr. Berserker is stashing to suddenly zoom past Adz
Speaking of which, TheDogFather, Adz, and Sammael, you are hereby PARPed. You have about as long as it takes for me to click "Submit". [big cheesy grin]

Oops - too late. [another big cheesy grin]

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
Originally posted by Berserker
Speaking of which, TheDogFather, Adz, and Sammael, you are hereby PARPed. You have about as long as it takes for me to click "Submit". [big cheesy grin]

Oops - too late. [another big cheesy grin]

Smooth, smooth, I like the style:D

Soldato
Damn, I'm down in 14th again :very upset smiley:

That's the problem with having to go to work virtually every day - there's just no way I can rack up enough keypresses etc as I'm not in front of my rig nearly as much as I used to be.

Now if only TKC could be installed on the POS machines in the supermarket I work for...

Oh, and to MGP et al. I admit defeat; you've stormed off too far in the distance for me to stand any chance of catching up. So I'll have to resign myself to more lowly positions I think :very upset sighing smiley:

MGP

MGP

Soldato
Originally posted by TheTross
<snip>Oh, and to MGP et al. I admit defeat; you've stormed off too far in the distance for me to stand any chance of catching up. So I'll have to resign myself to more lowly positions I think :very upset sighing smiley:

Hooray, a minor victory! :gloating smiley:

Now who can I put in my sights next :evil thoughts smiley:

MGP

MGP

Soldato
Originally posted by Scott N
Well now since I finnaly have a mouse with a roller the roller stats will start to go up :D

No don't scroll, use the keyboard. The stats of scrolling may look good but they don't count against your rank.

Back
Top Bottom