Do you buy less from ocuk now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I find myself buying less from the site now due to the new layout of the site. I would be classed as being an impulse buyer. Now I find myself skipping the main site all together and coming to the forums directly. This has saved my wallet and also made me think, "How many others buy less now due to the new layout of the site?"

Even this week only deals don't tempt me to go to the site any more now. Anyone else "feel" the same?

Last edited:
Man of Honour
It is absolutely terrible, still don't understand how a computer shop can be so bad at websites. And yes, not that I purchase a lot. But did want a new mouse and ssd, went else where, didn't even look on ocuk.

Associate
I have to agree, I really dislike the new layout of the shop.
I can't pinpoint any one thing, but it just feels like hard work to browse and find items now since the update

Soldato
ah ok, so this is just a roundabout rant about the new website layout? to be honest the layout, while I don't particularly like it, wouldn't stop me from shopping. price is my main consideration when I make a purchase, so I don't care if the sellers website is professional looking or looks like an explosion of clickable tiles.

that said, I am not really an impulse buyer. so I could quite easily understand the new layout putting the weak willed among us off!! :p

Soldato
Do I think that the site looks horrible? Yes
Will it stop me from buying from OcUK? No

This.

If I want something, I shop around, factor in any potential savings of going elsewhere and always shop at OcUK even for the sometime slight premium. I just type it in the search bar.

Service is key, even if you don't like the look of a website.

Ordered a NXZT fan controller a couple of weeks ago. Is only a tenner. Sent a message today as still not in stock and they are now sending me the Phanteks one, which is £3 more for free. Any I just got an email saying it is coming by DPD next day.

Man of Honour
It's got an almost early 2000s knocked up for some IT coursework look about it, but then if I'm buying computer kit I normally known exactly what I want rather than just aimlessly browsing so it wouldn't stop me from searching for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom