Poll: Do you have a mini heart attack every time you sneeze?

Should this man be banned by the Overclockers Revolutionary Council ?

• Yes, ban.

Votes: 29 65.9%
  • No, don't ban.

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • Indifferent but ban.

Votes: 6 13.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
OP
You know what? I'm fed up with this. I come in here wanting some fudging answers to my ** No disguised swearing ** question. What happens? Instead of sympathy people want me dead. I get called mentally ill and people make fun of my acute lartistic autism. I am the most socially awkward person you could ever meet and I came on this forum, not only to have fun and just relieve stress a little bit, but to also get over my fear of communicating with people outside of my bedroom. I was simply concerned about my heart stopping. Is that such a big deal? Seriously guys. What have I done wrong to deserve such hatred? If you don't like the post, then don't comment.

Soldato
You know what? I'm fed up with this. I come in here wanting some fudging answers to my merde question. What happens? Instead of sympathy people want me dead. I get called mentally ill and people make fun of my acute lartistic autism. I am the most socially awkward person you could ever meet and I came on this forum, not only to have fun and just relieve stress a little bit, but to also get over my fear of communicating with people outside of my bedroom. I was simply concerned about my heart stopping. Is that such a big deal? Seriously guys. What have I done wrong to deserve such hatred? If you don't like the post, then don't comment.

I asked if you were mentally ill, not calling you it directly. Also, you usually troll, but the 38 sneezes video is quite funny

Soldato
You know what? I'm fed up with this. I come in here wanting some fudging answers to my merde question. What happens? Instead of sympathy people want me dead. I get called mentally ill and people make fun of my acute lartistic autism. I am the most socially awkward person you could ever meet and I came on this forum, not only to have fun and just relieve stress a little bit, but to also get over my fear of communicating with people outside of my bedroom. I was simply concerned about my heart stopping. Is that such a big deal? Seriously guys. What have I done wrong to deserve such hatred? If you don't like the post, then don't comment.

You should not take the posts seriously where people wish you dead. Either they're joking, or if they aren't they're not worth listening to.

I think your threads are banal, your attempt to troll up attention is poor and I don't think you add anything at all to these forums. I wish you'd shut up in all honesty, but I don't hold any malice towards you, nor do I think anyone else does. Well, apart from the people who hold malice towards everybody else.

You can participate without creating awful threads.

Associate
Dear old Aiden, gone but not forgotten ( hums slow funeral march ). Caught his last thread before it was taken down, glad I wasn't looking at work lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom